Well i woke up from the operation asking for 5 more minuets becouse i was so tired and it couldn't be time to take the child to school yet and could i just have 5 more minuets..........thats what i said after i woke praying and babling insiting they tell po that i had worked a wee thing out about christ can you belive and my mother, as well as shouting across the recoverie room to another woman who was quite sick was the toast and coffe nice....it did make her laugh and she was kinda poorlie so that was worth it..

Once fullie concise i pretended as did the nurses that nuthing out the ordenerary was said, but i was a bit embarresed.

I did aske had they told po what my insight was she said no, so i had to tell her she thought it was funnie too.

I did however heer one nurse tell another i think to see how confused i was (or she was just ammosed) but by that time i wasent (confused) and knew to shhhhh all by myself....

i gess it could be have been worse...

so seminlie i pray when waking from surgierie and talk to god and also want feed...

and will i tell ya exactlie what i was praying about as loud as i can , NO.. Some things have to stay with me and the recoverie nurses.