our fathers a prettie universal prayer as a christion one...i sure the prayers of bluebirds are christion but they aint ones i familour with...that is untill i read them. I am still intrested in them

individual chats with the boss i bet go on for most people nearlie all the time to borow a nice phraze by content or intent. That sort of thing and chatt goes beyond religon or its variouse denominasions thankfullie its universalle to all and even the non beliver...(god may be their or not and is not dependent on our limiting thoughts or belife in him/her)

I have a neer constant streem of chatt and i belive all of its heard and acted upon...in one form or another and as i have said before in concise prayer "in accordances to devine will"...make you kinda humble to think that god is listening and responding to what you aske or provides for you before you have even asked for it...

i got an opp tomorrow and i was thinking it over and relized their no need to worrie as its alreadie taken care off so why wast my time with worrie.....so gess who is not worring and is comphorted, secure and feels safe regardless of how it all goes...So no real need for anyone else to pray or for me to pray anymore...

no it aint open hart surgerie but i never had a generall anistetick before ...either way its all good...and managed