i was enjoying the fun over the T word and like yourself dind't think their be a trouble using it thought you were all just being coy....i have used it omg i left you vulrible to the googlers lol.

now ladies do you think danitas gonna chat about this openly in this colum now, if that was ever her intension?lol.....perhapps pm was a good idea afterall.

I am still defending it as a practice, it's lovilie and dose no one any harm.....and no its nuthing like anyone hanging themselfs,... for those reasons given... that example is missleading as to the practice and intension of what this T is about, so i don't know weer your research been done...but hay thats just your oppinion, i know, i know....
its a pitie you had to pick a reallie strange pervers practice, trying to taint(or tie in)T with the same brush when everyone else is having fun and just saying its not quite for them and leaving it at that. Ah well people will be people...

As a method of healing and reconecting mind, hart, bodie and sex u ality. For most people that are fragmented but especillie those that been aboused in adulthood and childhood....there very little to aid thes people in that area who have developed dissasotion from their bodies when having sex.

anyway regardless of what whats have fun and enjoy explorring this danita. And what a brave post to start.

celtic