O.K., I know we aren't allowed to male bash on this site. It's like rule #2. (#1 is no spitting)....

Why, Chatty, do you suppose, that most men (see, I'm not bashing with a generalization) are SELF centered. It's like they are grown up 2 year olds - the world revolves around them. Do you think it is because of their mothers?

Do you think mothers who "dote" on their boys are doing them a disfavor? (I know moms who won't let their boys even boil water).

I think it is our JOB (ah yes, just what all of us need, another task to do)...to train them. If WE don't, who will?

I adore my husband. Again, as I've said - he hasn't been prince charming for most of our marriage - he's been pretty absent in some ways - but things have improved, and I would like to think it is because of my modeling for him what a "good spouse" looks like. (supportive, loving, optamistic, joyful....etc, etc, etc)

I don't know. It's a mystery!

I chose to be happily married - I chose joy.

I do not have an abusive husband. He works hard for the family. He doesn't hang out at the bars. He laughs at my silliness.

I know there are women in REALLY hard situations - my heart goes out to them!

Danita