Wow crossS...I can feel the electricity in the air as you describe the show you attended. I would have LOVED to have been there. One of the things that EChick has found for me on EBay is for that type of thing. My Aunt Butterball does that with the album that EChick found for me, but Butterball likes to do her own thing inside the scrapbook, not use what they send you. She just wanted this particular album.

One thing that Butterball does is save all the cards she gets in the mail and uses them for headers, titles, and such. Like one that says, "Happy Birthday!" She might cut out that line and paste it over someone's BIRTH picture in the scrapbook. She has bins just full of cards because she's 80 something and has saved them over the years.

Another thing is that I recently bought a large box full of cards that have been embellished with cute little things on each card. Like one card has sandals with glitter on them and one of those cute little umbrellas on it like you would see at the beach. It says something like enjoy your vacation or something like that. The sandles and the umbrella stick out and are what I call, "touchable."

The thing you have to remember is to take the card to the post office and tell them to HAND CANCEL the card so that it isn't run through their machines. If it is, it tears up the cute things you've glued onto the cards. Just FYI...but you probably already knew that.

It all sounds like fun to me! I have a question for you. When you make your cards with PrintMaster (I love that software) where do you get your envelopes? Are they pricey to buy? And what size do you make your cards?