My son asked me to move in when they bought their new home but my home although its a double wide mobile home, its bigger than their home is, and there would be four adults, well almost, my grandsoon is 16, in their home. Here the room is mine. MY bedroom is 18x11, with a master bath thats 11x9 with a huge walk in shower, round garden tub and then theres another bedroom thats 11x9, another full guest bath in the hall and a 12x8 dining room and the living room is 22x11. I have a kitchen and also a den/office thats 11x9. I have a sleeper sofa in there. Theres a covered porch out front thats all laticed in, and a covered driveway/patio along the side. Its nice because no outside work really and the place is so clean and well kept by the resort owners. They actually sweep the streets here. The amenities are 2 pools, tennis courts, 2 librarys, 2 club houses with full kitchens, pool tables, game areas, 2 steam rooms, 3 jacuzzis, inside and outside, 2 exercise rooms and putting greens and shuffle board, oh and 2 tennis courts...

Plus since mobile homes are not considered real property theres no taxes. Just personal property tax. I think mine was $243.00 last year. So you can see why I plan to stay put. My son has a huge house payment plus here these new neighborhoods charge a monthly subdivision fee, and stick their noses into whatever you want to do to your home, like a condo board does...I'm comfortable, safe in a gated community and it like a vacation all year long. Why move?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/