Meredith,
I just can't imagine you not in motion. I hate the idea of you being in pain. I wish I could help.

I wonder if you had a good acupuncturist. I tried one who did no good at all before I found the Oriental guy who practically saved my life.

The way you describe the problem with your hip sounds like it might originate in your spine. I had similar problems last year and was told I had a torn ligament with ruptured disk. I was advised to have spinal surgery. Seems like I know a lot of people who have had back surgery and not a one seems much improved. I opted to try Spinal decompression therapy first and it worked.

I've also had low level laser treatments that helped a knee problem. The guy who treated me with the laser went back for another doctorate and I could never see him. He advised me I could give the treatments to myself so I ordered my own low level laser devise from Russia. I haven't needed to use it yet, but if it works, I'll let you know. Hey, the instructions say it is good for wrinkles too so maybe I'll have smooth skin on my back, knee, shoulder, and ankle.

Hang in there. Keep smiling and do everything you can to get away from the pain. It's out to steal all your fun.

smile