Hannelore
No problem. Love to answer your questions. I never had any heart problems before, that I knew of, but I did have high blood pressure and had migrane headaches at least twice a week. After my heart attack, they noticed an irregular heart beat, a bit of a flutter really, but the doctors do not feel it caused my heart attack.

I take lots of medications. 2 for cholesteral, 2 for blood pressure and asprin and another blood thinner.

I am doing great. Seems, I had a genetic disposition to high bad cholesterol and the medications have helped with that. I have always eaten well, and now I eat even better. I walked an hour a day for a year, and have cut back to about 30 minutes, plus yoga.

If you are worried, go to the doctor. If you do not get the answers that match your questions, push more. I was very concerned about my blood pressure, because it had always been very low. That, combined with the migranes, convinced me, but not my doctor, that something was drastically wrong. Unfortunatley it took a heart attack for me to be heard.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com