Hi Chick,

I have heard others say, and I have said it myself, that I would not change anything because everything I have done, or not done, has gotten me to this point in my life. On some levels I agree with this. On the other hand, I think this is total bunk!

Some of the things I would have done sooner or changed sooner: My ex husband - get rid of him sooner.

But then again, that was an experience I needed in order to know what I don't want in a relationship and also what I do want. Today, I have what I want.

Moving to Oregon. If I would have known how wonderful life would be here, I would have made the move years ago. And yet, that is one of those things that had I done it sooner, there is a lot I would have missed during my time (15 years) in Utah.

I would have begun believing in myself as a writer much, much sooner. Writing is one of my greatest passions that I give thanks for everyday that I am able to actually make a living (and a very comfortable one) from it.

The one thing I don't ever want to forget to do is remember that today is my only point of power. This is it. Make sure to be in resolve every day.

There's much more I could write, but in all reality I am very happy with where my life is and it is a direct result of all I have experienced that cannot be changed; it can either be learned from if it was not what I wanted or repeated it if it was.

Kathleen Gage