Thanks so much ladies for the compliments about my "purdy" family - we DO know how to "warsh up" here in Colo.

Last year I had the goal to become a better communicator with my clients. I am VERY bad about sending cards to clients (or family for that matter)

This summer I met a "send out Card" rep......I just flipped over what I saw (once I finally got the concept).

The company is only 2 years old - and is GROWING quickly...here is what they do:

They provide an online card service....
you have access to over 7,000 cards.

YOU pick the card
YOU type in your heart felt message

The company prints it and mails it for you.

Ok, so that sounds like no big deal....but, why is it that people like me, buy cards ($2.50-$4.00) misplace them, forget to send them, etc?????!!!! I've talked to many people who have this issue.

So, between now and July - I have sent 180 cards - no kidding (there is a count on my account page)...

Now, when a client or friend is sick or hurt (Dots)...I jump on the computer, pick out a card...put my heartfelt message in it, and hit send...and it is on it's way.

Yes, there are e-cards, and they are free -- but it's not the same as digging through the bills and finding a card from someone!

You can upload pictures with this system, have your own handwritting font, AND have a "real" signature added.

This is a great tool for individuals AND businesses. People are hearing about it from my clients - and coming to ME to find out how to get signed up.

LOVE it.

O.K. I'll stop ranting for a moment - any questions?

(check out the link below)

Anyone who is interested in trying it may PM me and I'll let you send 2 cards out for free. You have to try it to really understand it.

p.s. this system includes a database of your "peoples" and will remind you of bdays, anniversarys, and other important dates.

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221