I like the sleep that I'm getting. It has always been the most effective healing technique anytime I'm sick with something. Wneh I awake I have short conversations with Lynn, watch a little TV, check in with my Mom and crochet on a bag I'm making to carry and protect Lynn's tripod. She's an excellent photographer and I got her a tripod for Christmas to work on stationary, time delayed, nighttime shots and portraits. I am so excited to have extended time off from work even if our finances are squeezed to breaking. I'm hoping to retire from working for anyone else in 3 years. I figure I'll alawys be the working poor so I might as well become the retired poor. I've tried to whittle my financial needs down to a minimum over the years and I want to have control over the use of my time more than I need money. In retirement I figure I can build sheds, re-wire electric lights, do some part-time work and live on that money I'll have coming in. I guess I'll have to find the right category to discuss future plans. I think the bed is calling.

Edited by whittlewoman (01/07/07 05:06 PM)