popea had that opperasion when she was 30 apart from the recovery the hormone replacment so important, what she has had to go throw when it they went haywire no one should have to endure so i second lola in getting insight into that before the operasion. i give popea a shout in a minet to read your post....

i got scanned a couple weeks ago from gynie and descovered cysts on left overie and right i think excuse spelling but it called pollycystick overies, which explanes similare experiences that already mentioned, heavy excessive bleeding for 14 days and mega pain. Little chance of conciving and carrieing child to full term (what a miricale L was) it explanes repeativly lossing the children i had carried. The treatment is firstly a Marina, secondly hormone replacment (which coused hanna's symptoms!!!) or final choice is taken the works out.... like yourself i never been near hopitals apart to give birth and have tonsils out when i was 3, hate the places and having to stay in bed....

I also want another child, i got limited chance's due to age and health but if the marine dose it's job reducing the periods severity and pain and the polycystick stuff clears up then i got a higher chance of carrieing to full term, i got my fingers crossed.

I also got to have a general anesthetic as their looking for endemetriousise and some other stuff while i am unconcise....this aint as bad or sever as what you going throw but i cant waite to get it over with mid January as i just found out but i scared of the process and what else they might find....

goodluck and let us know what happens whittle.

i am glade you posted this couse i been keeping that bit of info to myself, fear, worrie and being blue about it....and the bigger picture re more kids and past misscared ones

celtic_flame

omg i dont have anymore secrites you ladies have gotten them all lol