Whittle, I just want to share with you an interesting medical experience I had.

Twelve years ago my gynaecologist told me I had to have a hysterectomy. I had extreme menstrual problems. Anyway I was really upset that he decided to do something that radical, I mean wasn't there anything else he could give me to control the strong periods.?

That night I checked into internet, and found an interesting site. It warned about how gynaecologists earn the most through hysterectomies. Wow, I thought this is interesting. I read for hours, and came upon a post that suggested stop taking hormone pills, since they could be the cause for the massive bleedings.

My operation was scheduled that week. I stopped the pills, told the doc to postpone the operation and waited to see if any change would come. The next month everything was back to normal. I visited another gynaecologist who said there is absolutely no need for me to have a hysterectomy.

Isn't this unbelievable! I swear it's all true. Internet saved me from that operation.

Please consider that I'm telling you only my own personal experience. I know there are very valid reasons to have a hysterectomy done; especially if you have cancer! I'm just suggesting that maybe you should just get a second opinion.

I just hope this post will help some woman out there, just like I was helped as well.