The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#93682 - 10/27/06 11:52 PM Writers needed...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Check out, www.helium.com/whatis/whatis
and see if this is anything you can use.

Edited by chatty lady (10/28/06 03:16 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#93683 - 10/28/06 12:29 AM Re: Writers needed... [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Couldn't get it to open, Chatty. What is it?

#93684 - 10/28/06 03:18 AM Re: Writers needed... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
For some reason it takes a good couple of minutes to open, try it again with the additions I made. It is a paying site for writers and bloggers, a fun site too...

Edited by chatty lady (10/28/06 03:18 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#93685 - 10/28/06 02:13 PM Re: Writers needed... [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
The site, with your additions, opened up immediately for me. Looks like fun and I will spend sometime here. Thanks for the link.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#93686 - 10/30/06 02:23 PM Re: Writers needed... [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Gals,
Got this call for a ghostwriter. Thought you all might be interested in it. You can send an email to Steven Manchester at SHManchester2@StateStreet.com if you are. Tell him you heard it from me. I get nothing for this, I just want him to know your source.

Hello,

I have a GREAT writing opportunity for anyone interested (who thinks he/she might be up for the job).

A woman recently contacted me, requesting that I collaborate with her on a book she'd like to write (Her name is Ellie Pechette, recently deemed the 'ghost whisperer' of Cape Cod). She has all the raw material, but doesn't know how to put it together. I, unfortunately, don't have the time right now to tackle it. With the new release of PRESSED PENNIES, it would be a while before I could even consider it. In any event, I explained to her that I would try to find a writer and that it would happen two ways: One is that the writer split equal share of all profits and proceeds. The second is that the writer would simply get paid as a 'ghost' writer, with money negotiated up front (a pay job with no rights to royalties). Both have their benefits.

Her email is below:

"The theme of my book as I mentioned is how dark spirits can and do affect individuals emotionally and physically manifesting and exacerbating symptoms. I have more than enough case histories of individuals I have worked with and symptoms they came in with that went away or were significantly reduced after I worked with and got the dark spirit to move on. This has become my specialty.
The timing is excellent and I know there is a great market for this book.

I need help turning it into a book and taking it to the next level from where it is currently which is just raw material.

The right person for me would provide the guidance to create a book proposal that would be successful in getting a really good agent and then publishing house to accept and publish the book."

Ellie Pechet, M.Ed.,LMHC

www.phoenixrisinghealing.com

If you are seriously interested in pursuing this project, please contact me ASAP!

Sunpiper Media Publishing is already interested in considering the project for publication once it is complete.

Best,

Steve

#93687 - 11/02/06 12:37 AM Re: Writers needed... [Re: jawjaw]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
It opened right up for me. I will read more tomorrow. Thanks.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved