The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 125 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#91901 - 11/02/06 02:42 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Edelweiss]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Dots, my grandson had his surgery and they used tissue from a cadaver as his was so torn. But, they have him walking on it as much as possible so I'm thinking your surgery was much more extreme than his.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#91902 - 11/02/06 03:47 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Dianne]
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
Well, I promised myself once I got past the divorce that I would start taking care of my face. The stress really wreaked havoc on my face--dark spots, patches, skin was bumpy/rough and red slotches. I had been using Oil of Olay and I had done some homemade sugar scrubs, used Cover Girl makeup. I looked aweful! And even worse the patch of reddish brown at the base of my neck had grown all the way around my neck and up each side of my neck and was running along my jawline!

So, I was invited to a Mary Kay party....kept my promise to myself and started using the skin care products....within 2 weeks there was noticable improvement in skin texture and tone. The dark and splotchy areas are now gone. The dark red/brown has disappeared from my jaw and neck side and it shrinking on the base of my neck. I have now been using steadily for about 3 months.

Then I decided to try the same technique on the back of my hands and lower arms--which also had the same dark reddish brown look. It is also disappearing. For the first time in years I can see freckles! Agespots are disappearing! I not only feel like a new woman--I look like a new YOUNGER woman!

I was so impressed at how much younger and healthier my skin became so quickly that I joined the company and started my own business! I want every woman to be able to feel as great as I do! What a blessing to be able to share this with others!

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

#91903 - 11/03/06 02:57 PM Re: skin care? [Re: starting over]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Starting Over - Your results sound fantastic! Good for you!!
And please let us in on the secret...would you share what products you're using?

#91904 - 11/06/06 01:47 AM Re: skin care? [Re: klmr13]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm still using the Arbonne products I got from Danita. I love the eye creme and the day creme.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#91905 - 11/06/06 12:19 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Saundra]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, how is your grandson this week? My surgery was a little different because they used a piece of the petila tendon to make my new ligament which means I have another incision from where they removed that. The way mine was done is supposed to make for a stronger tendon. It also happens to be the way my doctor does the surgery 90-some percent of the time. I'm hoping I won't have to have knee replacement because I chose to do it this way.

I'm sure he's still in pain and doing physical therapy. When will he be able to play sports again?

I use Mary Kay hand products form starting over and facial products from Danita. I love my products. It feels good to know I am taking care of my skin. I like what I am putting ON my body. Now I have to be more concerned with what I'm putting IN my body.

Edited by Dotsie (11/06/06 12:20 PM)

#91906 - 11/06/06 03:36 PM Re: skin care?
starting over Offline

klmr13 Of course I'll share what I'm using! I made a commitment to my skin's health and started using:
1. Even Essence morning and night. This works on evening skin tone, ridding skin of age spots, splotches, etc.
2. Day & Night Solution. Night Solution works at repairing damage to skin. Day Solution continues that process--but includes sun block to deter further damage.
3. I follow up with a light Age Fighting Mouisturizer. Within 2 weeks I could see noticible change and people started complimenting me on the improvement!

www.pattiswriting.com

#91907 - 11/06/06 04:01 PM Re: skin care? [Re: starting over]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Starting Over, I visited your site and ordered the free sample. Do you use this? The Timewise?

Also, I'm going back and look through the gifts for my daughter-in-law. She LOVES Mary Kaye. I love their little blending brush. Don't know what I ever did without it!

#91908 - 11/06/06 06:40 PM Re: skin care? [Re: jawjaw]
starting over Offline

Hi JJ! Yes I do use the TimeWise Microderm Abrasion set. You will love what it does to your skin! Thanks for visiting the site--FYI shipping is free so there's no hidden costs! I also have some great Mary Kay stocking stuffers that are not at the website, let me know if you need any small gifts under $10 for Christmas.

Thanks for passing on my name! You're wonderful!

www.pattiswriting.com

#91909 - 11/07/06 05:37 PM Re: skin care? [Re: starting over]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
My oldest daughter sold Mary Kay before she went back to school. She was so driven! She even went to construction sites and handed out the books to the workers for gift ideas for their wives. Is it any wonder she was number one in sales for her region? It's wonderful products and Mary Kay did so much for women's causes.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#91910 - 11/07/06 06:54 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Dianne]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Starting Over...Thanks for all the information...it sounds like an easy regime.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved