The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 156 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#91879 - 10/19/06 08:08 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Dotsie,

I use olive oil full strength. I keep some in a spray bottle for convenience and just give it a squirt when I'm ready.

So far, I haven't had any problems with men 'licking my face' at the salad bar...but I'm hopeful!

#91880 - 10/19/06 08:44 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Since reading this forum, I remember a scrub that I used for my hands. I have been using it on my face, which has been flaking like crazy and it really helps.
Olive oil and Sea Salt - The salt heals and deflakes and the oil sooths and smooths.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#91881 - 10/19/06 11:16 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Optimumsteps, for that saggy jaw area try this...Sit up straight in a chair and hold your head tilted all the way back, then without moving your head, stretch your jaw to the left as far as possible, 10 times then the right and repeat several times. This should tighten that area after a couple weeks and keep it tight if you continue doing it, easy and it works...Oh and ladies when mpisturizing those faces, hands and feet don't forget the breasts, thats right, moisturizing them as well keeps the stretch marks away and the skin flexible and smooth....
One of the cheapest, easy to get and best moisturizers, bar none is still Vaseline.

Jane you're too funny. Hey, come to Vegas the men at the salad bars here are starving and lickers too if not watched carefully.

Edited by chatty lady (10/19/06 11:24 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#91882 - 10/20/06 01:42 PM Re: skin care? [Re: chatty lady]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Chatty,

Sounds interesting!

#91883 - 10/20/06 07:56 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Jane, I was belly laughing at your comment.

I can't imagine spraying olive oil on my face. Do you do this before bedtime every night. What do you use to cleanse? Interesting.

#91884 - 10/20/06 09:35 PM Re: skin care?
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
The best uplifting experience is lying on your bed, on your back. Hang your head down over the side, and then gaze into your hand mirror. Presto, you're 25 years younger.

#91885 - 10/20/06 10:53 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Edelweiss]
Jane_Carroll Offline

I actually spray it into my hand like you would a moisturizer. I use it anytime day or night that I wash my face. I use normal cleansers like oil of olay or something like that.

#91886 - 10/21/06 02:38 PM Re: skin care? [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hannelore. What a riot. Gotta try it.

Jane, very cool. And I'm sure it's much cheaper than all the moisturizers on the market.

#91887 - 10/21/06 02:53 PM Re: skin care?
von62653 Offline
stranger

Loc: South Florida
Speaking of skincare, Dotsie, how do I receive my discount that comes with my NABBW membership for Arbonne products?

#91889 - 10/22/06 12:10 AM Re: skin care?
flossie Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Quote:

Oh, and tanning was mentioned a couple times. I know women who tan and their faces always look so healthy. I'm jsut worried about the premature wrinkling that goea with it...and skin cancer. Those of you who tan, do you worry about that? I would definitely tan a little in the off-season if I wasn't afraid of those two things.

Dotsie, I've tanned for years via the sun, I now enjoy a weekly sunbed session. I dont have any premature wrinkling and I don't ever think about skin cancer. I use good quality products and keep my skin well moisturized. My face isn't wrinkled much (although I'm beginning to see my mother when I look in the mirror!!) and I love having that lightly tanned look all year round.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved