The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 161 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#90419 - 10/04/06 07:15 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Dianne]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Wow, Blue, what was that all about? I am so glad that he swerved at the last minute. I have heard of the name Odessa, and isn't it funny that the name means "bringer of light" and I sign Love & Light? I did not know until now what the name means! I once thought I had made a mistake and mis heard Odessa as "Odetta" but I'm still pretty sure it's Odetta. But I had never heard that name before the dream/vision, either. dianne, Sherman, are you sure it's not "shoeman?"

#90420 - 10/04/06 07:18 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Princess Lenora]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
"Shoeman" makes more sense to me...God has such a wonderful sense of humour - I wouldn't put it past Him to send you (Dianne) someone whose name MIGHT sound like "Shoeman", just to keep you on your toes. LOL.

Edited by Eagle Heart (10/04/06 07:19 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#90421 - 10/04/06 09:19 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Eagle Heart]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Shoeman!!! I love it!

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#90422 - 10/05/06 03:47 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Bluebird]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
You gals have me laughing out loud...not something I do often! Nine West~Shoeman! Both work for me. It's his fault that I'm addicted to shoes.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90423 - 10/05/06 11:07 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dianne I saw this t-shirt last night...

P. M. S.
purchase more shoes

Edited by chatty lady (10/05/06 11:12 PM)

#90424 - 10/06/06 09:18 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm all over that! Perfect shirt for me.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90425 - 12/14/06 08:44 PM Re: Guardian angels? [Re: Dianne]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
I have been in and out this room several times and never noticed this post before.

personaly i am with bluebird on this one. Imagine how cool or special we are that we get special apponted agenst of god for our wellfair. Now i feel special rememberring that.

To my best ability to work it out angels have never been human but guides at times have or can be human couse their life experience can be usfull to us at diffrent points in our life. So sometimes guides can come and go but like a gardian angel you get one special guide that stayes with you for most or all of your life.

Also their some type of supervision angel , if we think of it in human terms like the angel in charge of the relashionship department, or in dianne's case shoe dept etc. Then out own private angel get's specalist consiltasion from the angel in charge of a spacifik energy vibrasion whatever that may be.

I think the logik goes if their is the angel in charge of a creative aspect or realm then they carrie a diffrent type of eneergy from the angel in charge of the action realm. and so on. so their the types of general managers of that department pheewww lol

Their is ment to be a type of hirarchy within the angelic realm, all from the higest and most powerfull of the angels filter informasion dowen to our personal angels. Their ment to be a time change between their realms and ours that allows them to see into our future for events that seem likly to happen....hence lynnes pre-guidance telling her not to fear, they already know what was likly to happen.

I don't know what it like in your part of the country but heer it's near freezing with a big bitter wind near constant graw skies and lots and lots of rain lol.

the worst of it for me and i know some love the dark nights and think their cosy but it gets dark by 5 in the evening.

I once got told along time ago and it still brings me comphort to this day is that figritivly (dark night of soul) and in actuality that when it's most dark the angels draw even closer to lighten us or our load with the power of their love. It makes it a bit easier to cope with the dark at this time of the year

celtic_flame

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved