The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#81927 - 07/07/06 07:24 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: Bluebird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I've sent all of these issues to the techie. Hang in there!

#81928 - 07/07/06 07:29 PM Re: List forum issues here...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Can't see whose online....Can't find the NABBW site at all...also why does the entire URL show instead of like before and just the site address? It should be just fine though once the bugs are worked out.....it takes time!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#81929 - 07/07/06 07:47 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: chatty lady]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
The NABBW forums are now visible to me! I'm having fun navigating here - it's a whole new world!!
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#81931 - 07/08/06 02:16 AM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhooo...Anne! Here is an example of how to start a new topic.

Let's say you want to start a new one in the WELCOME section. First you would go to the MAIN INDEX and then click on the WELCOME section. When that screen opens up, look at the top on the right-hand side. The first button should say "POST." Click on that. Put in a subject in the SUBJECT line and of course whatever you want to say in the body. Hit submit! That is how you start a new TOPIC/POST.

As far as "flat mode" goes...I THINK it means that only the beginning topic is shown when you click on that. I'm not sure about it though so don't hold me to it.
Hope that helps! JJ

#81932 - 07/08/06 11:40 AM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Is everyone getting familiar with the new forums?

I am STILL waiting to hear from the Groupee tech. Needless to say, I am disappointed. Until yesterday, he was answering my emails quickly and making changes as requested. I'll be on the phone with them first thing Monday morning to get some of these other features straightened out. Please hang in there with me.

#81933 - 07/08/06 01:32 PM Re: List forum issues here...
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Dotsie

I signed in this morning and the password protected forums were now visible, (diet, critique circle, NABBW) however I could enter all of them and view posts without having to enter the password - and I previous only had access to the NABBW one!
My Blog: www.ebenezerscribe.blogspot.com

#81934 - 07/08/06 11:02 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: Evie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I went in to change my signature and it said it was too long and that was when it was shortened....I just clicked out and forgot abgout it.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#81935 - 07/08/06 11:19 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Evie, how did you get your whole name, URL and blog URL to show up? .... Okay, I just went in to check mine and the number of characters allowed has been increased since yesterday. So that's how! I changed mine to include my name and URL as well.

Edited by Eagle Heart (07/08/06 11:22 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#81936 - 07/08/06 11:30 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: Eagle Heart]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
BTW, Dotsie, it seems that many of the "glitches" are getting fixed here...the signature problem seems fixed, the Active Topics glitch seems fixed, the response/transition times are MUCH better today than yesterday, so it seems that things are falling into their proper places here.

And I like it here. New digs, new colours, new buttons to press, new features to check out - it's all good, Dotsie. You've brought us to a great new place, and once we've all taken our shoes off and made ourselves at home in here, we're going to have to throw ourselves a super-duper Boomer cyberparty to celebrate - our first Boomer House Warming!

Congratulations Dotsie! I think we're going to be okay. I know there are still glitches to work out, but it seems many have already been fixed.

(Maya Angelou)

#81937 - 07/08/06 11:48 PM Re: List forum issues here... [Re: Eagle Heart]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Eagle, if we all looked for the good in life LIKE YOU DO, we would be much better off. I love how you bring us all UP!

JJ

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved