The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 123 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#8171 - 03/13/03 02:34 PM My Business
Teri Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Is there anyone out there who owns their own business. I own a fitness facility and was curious if anyone else is doing this kind of thing?

I know I am blessed to be living out my passion every day. [Big Grin] I love what I do and I love seeing the results that working out has on the ladies who are members of my club. Some of you are regulars on this web site! [Wink]

#8172 - 03/14/03 12:39 AM Re: My Business
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
I am one of those lucky women. What a wonderful place this is. You can have a full work out (if you don't stick around and chat afterwards) in 30 minutes. We lift weights and do aerobics while visiting and exchanging stories. Teri has set the friendly atmosphere and I have been a die hard regular for well over a year. I am leaner and stronger. It's made me feel a whole lot better physically as well as mentally. No more aches and pains and I've even lost a few pounds. I feel like I've finally found something that works thanks to Teri!!!

#8173 - 03/14/03 03:19 PM Re: My Business
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I wish I lived there. I know I would be a regular if gardenbloomer is there. [Wink]

About the new business...I have been working on this book idea for a year now and am not making the money yet, but I have great hope! The best part is that I am not in it for the money, so that will be a pleasant surprise. What other crazy woman would work at something for a year and not receive a cent?!

I am happy for you Terri. Having a business that you are passionate about is such a blessing!
[Razz]

#8174 - 03/15/03 12:35 AM Re: My Business
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
I wish you lived here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8175 - 03/15/03 04:17 PM Re: My Business
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Teri,

I would love to know the story behind your business. What prompted you to open an exercise business for women?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved