The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#74653 - 05/24/05 11:29 PM Donald Trump University
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Have you all heard the latest? Donald Trump is beginning an online university. The classes will cost approximately $300.00. He's launching it with classes in marketing, entrepreneurship, and real estate. The classes wil be taught using simulated real world experiences. I believe they are open to anyone who can pay for them. What an idea, huh? Of course it is another for-profit venture.

#74654 - 05/25/05 12:43 AM Re: Donald Trump University
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Does this man bleed in dollars and cents or what?

Sheesh. A part of me is impressed, but another part of me really wonders just how long and how much he is going to hold onto all of that money instead of revolutionizing the world for a greater good.

#74655 - 05/25/05 12:56 AM Re: Donald Trump University
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I'm not the least bit impressed. A man with that kind of money could buy hair. Hello?

JJ

#74656 - 05/25/05 02:06 AM Re: Donald Trump University
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Or get his eyebrows trimmed. Oh don't get me started. I met this man years ago. Barf.

#74657 - 05/25/05 04:40 AM Re: Donald Trump University
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I just saw that on ABC tonight they are running a "Donald Unauthorized" movie.

I believe I will be watching the "Lost" prequel to the 2 hr. final show.

#74658 - 05/25/05 04:51 AM Re: Donald Trump University
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Money? He's practically broke with that show(which I have never seen) He may have to take a loss, because it's not making the expected ratings this year. Poor thing is trying to make a few bucks by starting an online university which will offer neither degrees nor grades I might add.

When Trump was asked how his new book of golf tips is doing, Trump responded: "It's selling like hot cakes." Yeah, like hot cakes at a convention of people suffering from celiac disease. The only thing in the six figures about Trump: The Best Golf Advice I Ever Received is its Amazon.com ranking. (exerpt from Slate mag)

You know all joking aside, I have no problem with anyone who becomes successful...especially if I know them.

The hair thing? Well I think he does it that way, so someone will at least be talking about him.
Dianne, tell us more. Nosy ah Curious Minds want to know.

Now lets talk about Bill Gates [Big Grin]

chick

#74659 - 05/25/05 06:47 AM Re: Donald Trump University
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
"Lost" prequel? We didn't get that here tonight! It's either two hours of Trump (ditto on Dianne's barf) or Rob & Amber getting married (I'd rather be watching more of Bo)

But Lost...I would have watched that.

#74660 - 05/25/05 06:51 AM Re: Donald Trump University
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
The Lost episode on tonight here is a rerun of last week's episode. Tomorrow is the finale. Of course, dates and times may be different in other places.

#74661 - 05/25/05 04:07 PM Re: Donald Trump University
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The finale of LOST is on tonight thats Wednesday night and Rob and Amber were married Tuesday night, man what a wedding that was. I have watched most all the finales and the one that really ticked me off was my favorite show, MEDIUM, it ended with To Be Continued...not cool! [Cool]

#74662 - 05/26/05 07:26 AM Re: Donald Trump University
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Met The Donald as he's named himself, at a party before the Super Bowl. He landed outside in a private helicopter for pete sake! He was married to Marla at the time and this is what made me dislike him: Him and his 10 bodyguards ran to the tent and left her behind. She's no bigger than a minute and was left behind in the helicopter dust, walking as fast as her thin legs would carry her, trying to catch up to him. She was just left out in the cold. It was horrible to see. Him...he's just ugly. Friendly and polite but ugly. In spirit too.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved