The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16
Topic Options
#74507 - 03/01/06 05:27 AM Re: Because I Remember Terror 'Father' I Remember You, Sue Silverman
Sue William Silverman Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hi, J J, Lynnie, and Dianne, I’m so touched by your comments that I got tears in my eyes. I’m profoundly moved by your support. Thank you all for participating in the forum in such depth as well as for sharing your stories with such openness. And thank you Dotsie for hosting this website, these forums; where else could we all be able to join together in this way! As much as the web can SEEM distant, it’s not at all, with sites such as this. In fact, just the opposite: this has been such an intimate setting.

Lynnie, I have actually thought about writing a book on creative nonfiction, but, well, as with most things, I haven’t had the time. Right now, I’m in the throes of trying to finish a collection of essays…so maybe when I finish with it?

Again, thanks to all of you for the gifts you’ve given me this past month. I don’t of course mean this to sound like a “real” good-bye! I’ll both check back here later this evening in case anyone has some last-minute questions…and, now that Dotsie and Lynnie have taught me how to access the forums (I’m technologically challenged), I’ll be visiting others. Love to all of you, Sue

#74508 - 03/01/06 07:46 AM Re: Because I Remember Terror 'Father' I Remember You, Sue Silverman
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Sue, I want to tell you that I also enjoyed your company here on the site. I participated a little and kept up with all your posts. It was my pleasure to have forumly [Wink] met you. I will be sure to mention you and your book to my friend aka Janie, this summer when I visit her. I hope you will drop in from time to time and visit us. Until then, take care.
chick

#74509 - 03/01/06 07:55 AM Re: Because I Remember Terror 'Father' I Remember You, Sue Silverman
Sue William Silverman Offline

Loc: Michigan
HI, Chick, I've enjoyed meeting you, too! I've thought of you and your friend Janie, since you shared some of her story, and I hope your visit with her goes well. If you like, please feel free to email me afterwards and let me know how it goes. Thank you so much for your participation! Sue

Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved