The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#74090 - 10/25/05 06:03 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
side note from the peanut gallery:

would you guys stop resurecting (where is searchers's dictionary) Elvis...PLEASE???!!!!!! You're killing me here!

[ October 25, 2005, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Danita ]

#74091 - 10/25/05 08:28 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Sorry.

#74092 - 10/25/05 09:20 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Dreamer Offline

....Hmmmmm - it seems many of the Boomers were still high from the champagne tsunami! The plan was to hold a public bake sale, followed by a public margarita/guacamole party with the proceeds donated to the men so they could build their own place and stay out of ours!

So while a few Boomers were busy with the dog biscuit business, the rest got busy and baked up a storm, prepared gallons of frozen margaritas and guacamole and held a mega fund raiser! It was a huge success, making so much money that enough was donated to the men to build their own place and the remainder was invested intelligently in a fund to be used for Boomer Women cruises!

The first cruise was scheduled for....

#74093 - 10/25/05 11:11 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
"Today!" exclaimed chick as she flittered around the room, licking the salt from the Margarita glass she had in one hand while trying to fit her strewn clothing into her suitcase with the other. "Short notice but Hey, ya only live once, right?...Anyone see my bikini wax kit? I need it to do my eyebrows." Diaaannnnee, did you see...

"I can't think of a better way to celebrate Algelmuse's Birthday can you, Danita? Danita?...DANITA!!!...wake up. ELVIS has left the building. C'mon get up, you're gonna be late!
What's all the commotion about said a sleepy eyed...

#74094 - 10/25/05 01:11 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Meredith. "Geez, you gals know I don't do mornings. It's only noon. Let me sleep off all the chocolate I ate last night."

At the sound of the word "chocolate," several rabid-eye boomer babes including...

#74095 - 10/26/05 04:08 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Dreamer Offline

Dreamer (who lives for chocolate.....) raced into Meredith's room and dragged her out of bed. After all - it was the day of their first cruise!

"C'mon, Meredith" they shouted...."get dressed, pack your suitcase - our plane leaves in 3 hours and we have to go through airport security!"

"We'll be on the ship in 5 hours. We'll dine tonight at the Captain's table by special invitation, so we'll eat light and then hit the all night buffet!!"

We're on our way to.....

#74096 - 10/27/05 03:22 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Greek Islands where the food is scrumptous and satisfying, the sands are white and soft and the men are dark, hard and eager...With a sparkle in her eye Meredith squeezed into her leopard skip pants and matching bolero and they were off. Just them Chatty burst from her room saying oh mamma, a cruise and no cooking for me for the entire time, I am drunk with excitement. As they hurried along JJ rounded the corner with Danita on her heels, saying hey can someone fit this case of Oreo's in your suitcase? If I don't get my cookies once a day I.........

[ October 26, 2005, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#74097 - 10/28/05 04:47 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
...crumble."

Eagle Heart stuffed JJ's Oreo's in her carry-on bag, solemnly promising not to eat them on the way to the cruise ship dock, even though she was very hungry. "It's a good thing it's a bag of Oreos and not a cheesecake," she thought to herself.

But a terrible thing happened on the way to the cruise ship dock. The taxi got caught in a traffic jam and the longer they sat in traffic, the more appetizing those Oreos looked. Finally Eagle couldn't stand it any longer and...

[ October 27, 2005, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]

#74098 - 10/28/05 12:10 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
jumped out of the taxi screaming, "I can't stand it! I can't stand it!"

Passersby looked at her like her brain just went bazongos, except for one tall gorgeous black-haired man who

#74099 - 10/28/05 06:34 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
ran up to the Taxi, grabbed the suitcase full of Oreo's thinking it contained jewels and money, and off he fled...on foot. Wearing flipflops designed by Meredith.

He hadn't gotten too far down the alley when...

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved