The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#74100 - 10/28/05 06:43 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
the suitcase flung open and all of Eagle's sexy bright-coloured lingerie scattered throughout the alleyway. One hot purple pantie hit a poor homeless man right in the eye. Her fushia bra landed in a ragged woman's empty soup pot. The package of Oreo's flew through the air and landed right in the arms of a very hungry-looking man. Eagle, JJ, Danita and all the other women who had followed the Oreo-thief gazed around them and...

[ October 28, 2005, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]

#74101 - 10/28/05 08:55 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
watched the taxi as it drove out of sight. He was in cohoots with the tall dark haired man.
JJ said...

#74102 - 10/29/05 08:39 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Meanwhile, the stunned dark haired man looked around, up and then down. He saw his flip-flops as if for the first time. Colorful beads adorned the straps. The beads glistened and gleamed in the sunlight. He grinned with delight at how coordinated the beaded flip flops were with his toe rings. He realized the jewels were already his when he took off a flip flop and looked at the sole: It was a one-of-a-kind pair of flip flops created by the famous Meredith Bead. All the treasure in the world was right at his feet. Feeling oh so glad, he wondered how he could make amends for being in cohoots with the taxi driver, and running off with the loot. He had an enlightenment right there in the dank alley. Bright light washed over him as he decided to make amends by....

#74103 - 10/29/05 08:44 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

buying everyone passage back to the cruiseline and of course, dinner at the Captains table. With the Captain... and the taxi-cab driver. And Meredith.

But that wasn't where the story ended... oh no. Just when everyone thought it was safe to go in the water... a shot was heard! But who was shot? Was it the taxi-cab driver? The divine Ms M? The Captain? JR? Worse...JJ? What were the girls to do?

LLLL-ooooo...Mi-a name is Her-cu Piorot... I am a famous Belgium detective and I'm at your disposal, heard the women... huh? Beligum? Detective?

Do you all speak Southern? asked JJ...

About that time Eagle jumped up and said, Wait! Stop! I have something to say....

#74104 - 10/29/05 01:15 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Eagle said: "When I jumped out of the car screaming, I somehow noticed this kinda strange couple eyeing me. I thought it because I was screaming, but now I remember -- they pointed a device -- it looked like one of those new camera phones with a tape recorder.

I think they were spies! And the shot came from their direction!"

and BTW, the tall dark-haired man had the epiphany because I everything I make has a little bit of my energy in it! [Wink]

[ October 29, 2005, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: meredithbead ]

#74105 - 10/30/05 07:26 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

"Spies? Here? What KIND of spies? You mean like the James Bond type?" asked JJ...

"Uh huh," said Meredith. "And they shot a hole in the Taxi, look!"

"They killed a taxi?" asked Eagle. "I don't get it, what did the Taxi ever do to them? You think they hate Yellow?"

"Yo, girls, whats sup?" chimed in Danita as she saundered up to the now dead Taxi.

#74106 - 10/30/05 07:31 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

In walks Pinki/Pam, detective on the spot. "Step back everybody... let Bailey have a look here" said Pam as she put on her very fashionable, yet WHITE detective hat.

"Ah Pam, its after Labor Day" says JJ

"HA! I laughed at Labor Day naysayers! I laugh in the face of trouble! I laugh at--... wait, did you say its after Labor Day?" Pam asked

"Ah...yup" says JJ between Oreo bites.

"Hmm... cuse M wah..." says cool and deb-bon-air Pamster.

"Here we gooooo" she said as she puts on her now very cool WINTER detective hat... ah, Tam..., ah... hmm... wonder what one WOULD call that thang?

#74107 - 10/29/05 10:30 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Princess Lenora Offline

"What thang?" asked the onlooker Lynnie. "Not only what would you call it, but how would you describe it? Use your best adjectives, because they hold the clues to solving the mystery of the missing.....

#74108 - 10/29/05 11:07 PM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
...teal bead-tassled toque that Meredith had created to go with the one-of-a-kind pair of flip flops that she had made especially for the tall dark handsome Oreo thief. Now why would Meredith make beaded flip flops and a matching bead-tassled toque for an Oreo thief? Why would a flip-flop-wearing thief need a matching bead-tassled toque? Because...

#74109 - 10/30/05 12:46 AM Re: October's Story - You Help Write It
Princess Lenora Offline

the oreos are such an aphrodesiac that some people will do anything to get them. You see, it was the tall dark handsome thief that had seduced meredith with oreos long before she knew he would turn on her to get hold of her stash of the legendary aphrodesiac. Here is how he claimed her for his own: he brought the oreos to her in a satin draw string bag lined with caramel colored cloth. This was no ordinary bag because the strings were not strings at all but golden locks from a real live fairy. The fairy had used her magic wand to cause all oreos in the land to become powerful aphrodesiacs. Before Meredith learned of his betrayal, she had created the toga (toque) because he had wooed her with oreos. Ah, she fell so hard for his charms! Her sisters, nearly a thousand strong, all tried to warn her that this tall dark handsome man was too good to be true. Yet, full of the powerful potion of oreos, she....

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved