The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#73667 - 08/03/05 06:18 AM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
LOL, this has happened to more people than you would know, as I have found out from other forums!

Thanks Dotsie for the update!

Cheers,
Cathi

#73668 - 08/04/05 04:39 PM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This will be straightened out today. Sorry for all the confusion. I have been away and did everything I could to help Patrika by email and phone. Today I'm in my office and should be able to walk her through.

#73669 - 08/04/05 11:07 PM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Patrika Vaughn Offline

Hello everyone. I'm here at last, with Dotsie patient help in getting me registered and on the forum.
Now let me go to see what all of you have had to say so far.....Patrika

#73670 - 08/04/05 11:19 PM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Patrika Vaughn Offline

posted August 01, 2005 01:50
Patrika,
Please tell us how we can get an autographed copy of your book.
Easy as pie....just go to http://www.acappela.com/books.htm and order it. Put a note in the Comments section that you'd like it autographed and I'll do it. If you'd like a personalized message, let me know that, too, in the Comments section.

#73671 - 08/04/05 11:28 PM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Patrika Vaughn Offline

I'm so glad to be here (finally!) Dotsie and I were mightily puzzled over the registration complexities we ran into, but here I am, anxious to hear from you.
To get you started, take a look at my website http://www.acappela.com, where you'll find a lot of information about writing, marketing and publishing. I've tried to cut to the chase with most of the info, to save you time.
While you're at the site, you might want to subscribe (at the bottom of my home page) to my free newsletter for writers. It just takes a click of your mouse to do it.
So....read....think....come back to boomerwomenspeak and ask me questions. My brain is here for the picking!
Patrika
ite,

#73672 - 08/04/05 11:49 PM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Patrika Vaughn Offline

After it taking days to get here, I can't wait to start! I'm looking forward to some exciting back-and-forths with you, answering your questions about your writing and/or the marketing and publishing of your works. To get you started, I suggest you go to my website http://www.acappela.comand read the loads of information there on every aspect of writing and publishing. While you're there, why not also sign up for my free newsletter for writers (at the bottom of my home page). So -- read...think...then come back to boomerwomenspeak and ask me questions. My brain is here for the picking!
Patrika

#73673 - 08/05/05 12:38 AM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Welcome Patrika,
Thank you for all of the information. Your website is great.
Any tips for a new writer?

#73674 - 08/07/05 08:30 AM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Wisdom&Life Offline

Patrika,

I have been to your web-site and wow, there is a wealth of information and a great variety of services.

I have not written before except for taking notes, so far and a couple of articles on my web-site.

I do have a subject in mind, and I did ask the women here where should I start?

Now I am asking you, what would be the best way to get organized? What services do you recommend for first time writer's to start with?

Perhaps, we can start from here with the questions. Sort of an ice breaker if you will.

I am glad you are here.

Cheers,
Cathi

#73675 - 08/07/05 08:34 AM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Wisdom&Life Offline

BTW Patrika, here is the link to the post in regards to an idea I had. Maybe this will give you a better perspective as to what I am talking about.

http://www.boomerwomenspeak.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=25;t=000111

Thank you again.

Cheers,
Cathi

#73676 - 08/08/05 07:34 AM Re: Write, Publish & Market Your Book, Patrika Vaughn
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Patrika, I especially liked your book becasue you gave concrete ideas on developing topics.

Can you tell us someof he classes you teach?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved