The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 13 of 25 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
#73535 - 07/11/05 08:49 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Has everyone seen JJ's interview in the NAWW newsletter? Great stuff!

#73536 - 07/11/05 09:14 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Yes I did, and if you will pardon me. I kept thinking to myself, "I know her, I know her". Now picture me doing this, making a semi-fist on my right hand, blowing the top of the fingers and rubbing it against my left shoulder.

Okay time to go and emulate the Queen and have an Oreo!

Cheers,
Cathi

#73537 - 07/11/05 09:27 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I just read the article. Loved it, but there is one thing that has me really worried. It says JJ is an ANALYST. Hmmm. I think I know what kind, but if she's the shrink type analyst, we are in TROUBLE!!
smile

#73538 - 07/11/05 10:26 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Honey, if I was a shrink, I would be working on my waistline...get it? shrink? waistline? hahahah...mahahah...I kill me! I should be writing humor! LOL! Hey, wait a minute..I do. Hm...

I'm a budget analyst. My friends call me the Lee Iococca of checkbooks because I can spend all my money and still convince the bank there's plenty of money left over for the bills. Teehee...its an art.

JJ

#73539 - 07/11/05 10:54 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
JJ, can you analyze my checkbook and find out why it runs out of money before I run out of checks ??!! The bank should know better than me right? They wouldn't give me more checks than I have money for, right? I mean, they're the bank, right?

#73540 - 07/11/05 11:14 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Darn tootin! Hmm...from the sound of things, I believe there must be a conspiracy going on here. Uh huh. Sure is. Your bank's in on it too. I can see only one way out of it. Send me all your money for safe keeping.

What?

JJ

#73541 - 07/11/05 11:56 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
What's this about NAWW? How did I miss that?

#73542 - 07/12/05 12:43 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
And there's a fabulous movie star photo too.
smile

#73543 - 07/12/05 08:52 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Question for Trixie........
Tell us what JJ is really like. Is she as funny in person as she is in print? Will you be writing a tell-all any time soon?

#73544 - 07/13/05 12:49 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Well for the love of Mike, its about time! I thought you people were NEVER gonna ask da Trixster here one blessed thing!

Ahem...of course TVC having the presence of mind that she does, (you go girl), she asked.

Now...what's da Queen really like? Will she read this? Ahhh..well, er..., oh what the hay. She short, pudgy, and sometimes she even forgets to take that war paint off her face at night. The next morning when she gets up, ahahah...I'm tellin' ya, she could be the Bride of Frankenstein...well, that is if she could get a date! hahahah...whhaaaaa...teeh..ahem..ahemmm. But that's another story. Hey, this is fun!

Did I tell ya about the time she was sooooo lazy that she thought if she gave me, ME!, of all people, a can of chili, (instead of getting off the computer and going to the store for proper FOOD), that I would be good to go till the next day? hahahah...WHAT A MORON!

Hey, can you say, "there she blowssssss?" And can you say it again? and again? an---well, you get the idea.

Bet she doesn't try that one again. I mean, yell-O, get the Chili with no beans for Pete's sake...she's soooo blonde sometimes. This woman has the IQ of a snap bean. hahahah..whwowollolol...hahah...I love it.

So, what else you wanna know? Oh and for the record, she can barely write her name. I, da Trixster wrote all that stuff. Yep, sure did.

da Trixster

[ July 13, 2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: jawjaw ]

Page 13 of 25 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved