The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 25 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
#73475 - 07/05/05 02:31 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Yuhooo...I'm FINALLY HOME! Holy moly...I DO NOT like traveling on the 4th; however, I will say that Mom and I had a blast at my sisters. My family can be fun!

Now, Ms Vicki...forgive. I didn't mean to overlook you question about how my "title" came about. Well, the short version is a friend said to me one day, "you know, if it's happened to anybody, it's happened to YOU. You are the Queen of Experiences!" and she laughed. I stopped walking dead in my tracks and said, "what did you just say?" ... the rest is history.

Now, about those chips...no, not THOSE chips, THE chips...as in Chip-N-Dales??? hello? Excuse me while I sashay over to the other post...

Yuhoooo oh boyyyeeeeeeeessssss....

JJ

#73476 - 07/05/05 05:32 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

********** Trivia Question #1 **********

Here goes gurls...read previous post to get the guidelines. Here is Trivia Question #1

1. What word of advice does Queen Jaw Jaw's Mother ALWAYS say to her?

GOOD LUCK!

JJ

#73477 - 07/05/05 05:56 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
chickadee Offline

"A woman's place is in the kitchen, telling her man how she likes her steak..."

No? Thats not it? Hmmm... better go check the book again.

chick

#73478 - 07/05/05 06:01 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Chick, bahahah...a woman's place...bahhahah...yeah right...I can see the Queen listening to THAT! HA!

One thing I probably need to say, but failed to is:

DO NOT POST THE ANSWER IN HERE, K?

Send your answer to da Queen... now, all responses like Chick's are invited. We need the laughs, am I right? bahha...mahahaha...a woman's place...girl.. puleaseee...hahaha

JJ

#73479 - 07/05/05 06:44 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
"Don't eat chocolate chips if you don't know where they've been?"

Oooh, my Momma wouldn't like that one if she knew where it was coming from...have I turned naughty overnight? Or is it a 50's thing?

#73480 - 07/06/05 07:36 AM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

okay that one has possibilities...especially if you happen to have CHIP N' DALE dancer around...get it? Chip? no? tough room...JJ

#73481 - 07/05/05 08:41 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Order in the court...

Oh queen, I have another question for ya:

What did the family members you mentioned in your book have to say after reading it?

[ July 05, 2005, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#73482 - 07/05/05 08:52 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Wow...you people leave no stone unturned, do ya? Yet another good one. Well, when I first started writing my family was like, "I cannot believe you used my name. Take it out, change it!" So I would.

Now... they fight over being mentioned. Its like, "I don't see why you used HER name this time. I mean, didn't you use her in that article before last? Its MY turn! wahhhhhh."

For the record, I NEVER use any family members names without their consent. They get to read the article first. Only one time did I have to change a name, and it was because she WASN'T innocent. Trust me on this one.

I WILL say however, that they do watch what they discuss around me now. Mother is constantly saying, "and don't you write about this either."

I give her my best offended look and say, "WHAT?"

teehee...JJ

Go figure.

#73483 - 07/05/05 09:15 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
JJ,
Are you working on your next book yet?
Or in other words, How long do we have to wait for the next one?

#73484 - 07/05/05 10:20 PM Re: Queen Jaw Jaw, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne, Georgia Richardson
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I can't answer that yet, but before the month is through, I will. Sokay by you? I promise to answer it in a bit. Honest injun.

JJ

Page 7 of 25 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved