The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#72550 - 08/12/03 11:36 PM Re: The Saving Graces
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I think discussing "what ONE quality did each Grace bring to the friendships" would be appropriate. Maybe you might call it their ONE strength, or personality, or whatever...but it seems each person had ONE outstanding characteristic...whatcha think?

#72551 - 08/15/03 04:30 AM Re: The Saving Graces
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sounds like a winner to me. Have to start thinking about that one.

Heard from another women who wants to join our club. Yahoo! [Big Grin]

#72552 - 08/18/03 06:36 PM Re: The Saving Graces
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
Well, guess what I did, after saying I was going to have to sit this one out? I went and bought the book anyway! I haven't had time to read more than one page so far, but I'm hoping to find time between classes or while at work on break to read some. It might take me a while, so don't wait on me, but at least I can feel involved a little. I've often wished I could belong to a reading club locally, but it is very difficult to find time for everyone to get together to discuss books, perhaps doing it online is the ticket. Can't wait to get started.

#72553 - 08/24/03 06:12 AM Re: The Saving Graces
boomersis Offline

Loc: Maryland
I finished the book while I was on vacation during the first week of August. I could not put it down. I read on the beach and back in our place while waiting for others to get ready to go out. A GREAT book! Ever since I turned 40, I feel like my memory keeps getting more short term. I may need to read it again in order for me to be able to discuss it. Give us a heads up when we are getting close to discussing it. I will have to review it and my notes again.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved