The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#69220 - 07/26/04 06:01 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Lala, I heard you loud and very clear. Although it feels or seems like I'm the only one in the world right now tied up in such a twisted love knot, through the posts, I learned that many have had to deal with these passion holocausts. It's just that I believed everything was right...it sure felt right, of course, with the exception of the semi rough start. But, hey, you and every one else is right. Just leave it alone and continue to live and learn. This time, I will be sure to wait for my signal from God that the next man is for me. I really thought I had then though. That's why this is so hard.

I guess like any other hardship, it will get better with time. I'm just going to continue to pray for His strength in keeping the emotional side of me from allowing his luring prize tactics back into my heart and inevitably, my bed.

You didn't come off too hard, kinda, but sometimes the loud voice is heard over the subtle ones. Smile really did shine a brighter light on how I'd gotten so wrapped up in this rotten man's lust thinking it was love.

Sugaree

#69221 - 07/26/04 06:25 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Sugaree,
I forgot the other physiological factor that works against us at this delightful time in life. It's our hormones.
Somewhere around menopause, there is a surge of testosterone that can make us insanely sexual. The duration seems to vary. Hopefully it won't last long if that is what is affecting you now.

Maybe if it is hormonal, you can survive until your hormones slow down enough to allow you to think more clearly.
Just a thought.
smile

#69222 - 07/26/04 07:02 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Oh yeah, I forgot about that too. My goodness. How do you fight that? Guess I'll have to just go with that flow of things there huh? However, it is probably just him, the way he is/was and those other factors and the fact that no other has ever made me feel like that. But then, no other has hurt me so badly either. When I was with him, I just felt so deprived of the joys of sex since I'd never felt like that. Like I said, I always thought that sex was just over-rated until 'Lance.'

Oh well, my dreams will have to suffice...

Sugaree

#69223 - 07/26/04 04:58 PM Re: Passion Holocaust
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
I can testify to the fact that hormones are totally haywire during menopause. THat happened to me with my "insane" episode. I used to say, "If I see a (certain car) with two people in it, then it will be a sign from God that our relationship is right. I would see what I was looking for and think all would be well. I was fooling myself, and not really listening to God at all. Just to my sex-starved, loved starved, emotion starved body! I know, I have been there.

Sherri

#69224 - 07/26/04 05:16 PM Re: Passion Holocaust
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
quote:
Originally posted by Sugaree:
no other has ever made me feel like that. But then, no other has hurt me so badly either. When I was with him, I just felt so deprived of the joys of sex since I'd never felt like that. Like I said, I always thought that sex was just over-rated until 'Lance.'
Sugaree

You say no one has ever made you feel like that, but no one has hurt you so badly either. Sounds like an endorphin rush. You know the greater the pain the greater the endorphin gain....

And maybe no other has ever made you feel like "that" before because you have never been this age before. Maybe this crazy hormone sex stuff is God's compensation for everything else that starts sagging around middle age. [Smile]

You think?
smile

Send on the Chips!!!

#69225 - 07/27/04 12:49 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Sugaree, I have more experience with this type of worm/man than anyone. I've stroked the ego of thousands, (yes thousands) of these losers for years as their phone sex confidant. I, like the other women here am not so gentle with my advice. He is a worm, a selfish over-sexed maggot that knew your weakness and took full advantage. You on the other hand have become a sex addict as well and are trying your best to make it sound like something it is not. Nothing will ever change with this con man, nothing...Move on, pick up your marbels and go home. Buy a good vibrator if need be but run far and fast from this creep. This same type of asshole use to call me and brag about women like you, nice, good women looking for love and finding hot SEX, something they weren't use to....these men laughed at the women they talked about. Be happy he didn't give you something permanent, like HIV.....The truth isn't always nice and usually not pretty...sorry about that! [Mad]

#69226 - 07/27/04 08:02 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Oh Chatty! Is it like that? Do they really? They are some real good actors. Silly me. Well, you've made a valid point. I was blessed to get out without a fatal desease of a sort.

Today was not so bad as I revisited all the posts on this subject that now seems soooo stupid for me to be agonizing on. What a nutcase huh?

Thanks for bluntness. That's perfectly fine with me and well deserved. This man has shown me over and over that he didn't and still don't deserve for me to spit on him if he were afire.

Thanks! Really,

Sugaree

#69227 - 07/28/04 02:11 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
chatty lady Offline
Writer

There you go, now you've got it. Move on and one day when you love and respect yourself you may meet a man you can also love and respect. We are WOMAN and to hell with needing a man all the time. Like I said sweetie, buy a vibrator, at least you can depend on it...... [Wink]

#69228 - 07/28/04 04:16 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Chatty, I read your other post about your book and the details of your past job. I understand when you say 'thousands' now. LOL. I must have misread something. I thought that you were telling me 'thousands' in another way. WHEW, what a relief!
[Eek!]

Now that experience leaves you with a wealth of info for poor lost 'deprived' women like myself, confused about what to do with maggots, huh? God has his mysterious ways of placing His helpers on His term and time.

Sugaree

Sugaree

#69229 - 07/28/04 07:17 AM Re: Passion Holocaust
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Sugaree, my Lord no. I wouldn't be able to walk, you'd be able to drive a semi between my knees in any case. But no actually most of my experience came via the phone, years and years of horny, lonely, sick sick men looking for someone to tell them they were right and strong and sosoooo wonderful. Why the heck do you think they call us gals "telephone actress's?" I am happy to put an end to a temporary job that lasted 11 years. I'm no Saint, far from it but now its time to do some honest, worthwhile work... [Wink]

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved