The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#63015 - 03/23/04 07:51 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Not Serious? Are you kidding? This is very serious. Serious as mud!!!

The very idea of some hunk sitting on my lap while JJ interviews and photographs gets me really serious. Extremely serious. Whew!!!

As somebody famous said, """"I am a deeply superficial person."""""

smile

#63017 - 03/23/04 11:37 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Ummmmm, excuse me, please...<clearing throat here>...as it happens, I have the software to print a calendar <g>. That's what Dave and I give as Christmas gifts...calendars of critters, beasts and varmints at Thistle Cove Farm.

As long as the photos don't *really* show anything, or much, why not? I just read in Hobby Farms magazine <the May/June issue> there are a bunch of farmers <as in male farmers> who have done the same thing. Nude calendar to support the arts <the imagination reels> in their county school system.

So, that makes the English Calendar Girls, the men gardners in Dallas or Houston <can't remember>, the farmers in wherever and the Boomer Gals. At least we're in good company!

#63018 - 03/24/04 02:49 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well ladies, just for fun not 10 minutes ago I asked a Stock Broker from Chicago if he'd like to pose for a calender of SEXY men, he could wear his wife's panties [Cool] with his 'package'in full view, he said sure, if I take the picture. I am surprised you'd want my clients as calendar boys, some of their fetish's would however make for an interesting [Razz] calendar and I mean interesting.....haha!! Now I hope you realize that these calendars would have to be sold with ice packs, too HOT [Eek!] to handle otherwise.

#63019 - 03/24/04 04:00 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Thistle...have I told you how great you look today? My, my, have you lost weight? Girl, you got it going on...<Queen trying to get on Christmas list>...where was I? Oh yeah, and that smile of yours...dazzling...<wonder if I made it yet> Yes ma'am...any friend of the animals, is a friend...uh..of the animals, and mine too. Why I was just telling Dotsie the other day how grand...<what? what?>

#63020 - 03/27/04 05:12 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Hiya JawJaw - my computer crashed and I'm on Dave's so will keep it short...send me a private note at bricbenn@netscope.net would ya, please?

Waving at everyone else; y'all have a good time and I'll see ya when my chips are up and running again <g>.

Bye for now...

#63021 - 03/28/04 06:33 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Agate Offline

Loc: Minnesota
You guys are a hoot, and I am slow because I can't find the place on the site where there are photos of people. I've looked for a link but it eludes me. Assistance please?

#63022 - 03/28/04 07:06 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
garrie keyman Offline

Loc: Lititz, PA
MaryAgateCowgirl:

Ha ha ha! I had the same problem. Click on the box you see in the upper right-hand corner of the forums page. It says:

"please visit www.bommerwomenspeak.com/photos.html
to view our forum-users photo album.!"

I guess it should say, "Click here to view our forum-users photo album." I had to ask, too!

-- garrie

#63023 - 03/30/04 06:44 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
good point. I'll have that change made. [Wink]

#63024 - 03/31/04 03:32 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Agate Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Thanks Garrie. I'd never have thought to look there. I think the letters should flash or something. Maybe a picture of a photo album, with photos in it, with the pages turning... that would have caught my eye. [Wink]

#63025 - 04/01/04 11:53 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
While we're on the topic, any other pictures for the album? Sherri's should be up soon. SHe just sent her picture this week. Wait 'til you see her pleasant face! [Big Grin]

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved