The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#63005 - 02/23/04 08:47 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hey, JJ when you have a good idea, you have a good idea!

Photos of major hunks on our calendar is a Terrific idea. Tasteful too! And boy talk about positive and productie!! Wow!! And it would inspire women for sure! Shucks, I'm inspired just thinking about it!

I'm all for it. I'll even let you take the photos. And you can do the interviews too. But I get to pose with the guys... sitting on my lap.

Now I think that's fair. Don't you?

Uh huh, yessirree! I'm all for it. YOu just photograph away. Calendar guys here we come!!

smile

[ February 22, 2004, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#63006 - 02/22/04 10:12 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Smilin'...you know of course Dotsie gonna ground us, don't you?

ahhh...what the heck...we've been grounded before, right? hahaha..teehee...

Now where did I put that camera..hmm...

#63007 - 02/23/04 12:00 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Hey, I been grounded before too. Never stopped me.

I say find that camera!!!

smile

#63008 - 02/23/04 12:04 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

Of course finding the camera is probably the easy part.

Finding the Hunks is the hard part.

And don't forget they have to be willing to sit on my lap. (Another problem. Ever since Christmas, my lap has been trying to hide under my stomach!)

Oh well, you find the hunks and I'll find my lap.

onward
smile

#63009 - 02/23/04 09:44 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Carry on ladies. It's an adult forum and you haven't crossed any lines!

When I get an agent, I'll definitely come back to this whole calendar idea. Gotta keep dreaming and praying!

I can't decide if I'd rather pick the men or photograph them. I don't need to sit on any laps though. [Eek!] We'll let smile do that. [Razz]

#63010 - 02/23/04 11:15 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
smilinize Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dotsie:
[QB]Carry on ladies. It's an adult forum and you haven't crossed any lines!

#### Aw come on Dotsie, you know there's not any adults in here. Just cause we're old doesn't mean we're adults for pete's sake. I say adulthood is just for folks who forgot how to be a kid.

Now back to this calendar with all the hunks...

smile

[ February 23, 2004, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#63011 - 03/23/04 05:52 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Here's a calendar girl idea for the group...

Last week <a *very* rough week, btw> I'm in the kitchen, fixing muffins for breakfast and my MIL comes into the room. It dawns on me, albeit slowly, she hasn't been wearing anything to bed recently...not even her teeth. Okay, she comes into the kitchen with a shorty robe on, nekkid as the day she was hatched, and things aren't, how shall I say, left to the imagination. So, I ask her to please put on a long robe. One which zips all the way in the front, from feet to neckline. She demands to know why. I told her because her son is embarrassed when his mother sits around showing what she's got...or rather used to have. She gets huffy and wants to know what I mean. I explain when she sits with her legs akimbo, sans underwear, there's more to see than a body can bear. She got angry but then I explained she couldn't have any muffins until she got decent. In a very few minutes she had on a long robe.

So, what do y'all think of a calendar girl almost 91? I'm sure she would pose <g>.

#63012 - 03/23/04 06:19 AM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I hate to be a wet rag about the nude calendar, me of all people, the phone slut BUT lets get serious here. If you do a 12 month calendar people will be left out and feelings will be hurt, so nmaybe it could feature 3 or 4 on a page. I for one don't even know how to take or send a picture, so that leaves me out. Since thats true, I may as well shut up since it's not likely I'll be a part of this anyhow. Have fun ladies and remember pictures can come back to haunt us.... [Wink]

#63013 - 03/23/04 06:56 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thistle, you, my dear, are the perfect DIL for your MIL. Do you take things in stride or what?

Chatty, I'm not sure, but I think all this calendar talk is for fun. DOn't worry, if we did one for the fourms girls we'd find a way to include everyone.

Perhaps we could do one with chatty's phone clients. [Razz] I bet they'd pose!

#63014 - 03/23/04 07:45 PM Re: Boomer Women Calendar Girls
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Smiles! Did you hear that? Dotsie didn't take us seriously bout the calendar thingy...

HA! Ohhhhhh yes we were serious. Well, at least we were serious about wanting to travel the US and take photos of goreous men posing for it...teehee...what? what?

Hey...a girl can dream...

Chatty...we had discussed in a previous post that IF this calendar thing got off the ground, we would put more than one on the page, so not to worry. Nor worry bout your pic. NO WAY would we leave you out. You could always mail a pic and we could scan it in. Viola! You're in!

I for one hope we do it and when Dotsie has her Boomer Women convention, she can sell them there.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved