The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 197 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#58871 - 07/26/04 04:41 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Hey! Wait just a darn minute. I resemble that remark! And to think I told the "boys" we'd drop by Oklahoma first...

JJ

#58872 - 07/26/04 05:44 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Sure. Sure. Sure.

JJ your athletes feet lips are getting fallen arches from over use.
smile

#58873 - 05/11/05 07:16 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
Barb Heide Offline

I just thought i'de add my two cents worth about my scrapping experience...i guess you might've read a bit bout me on my website, but that's ok.
i've scrapped for about 2.5 - 3 years. i LOVE it. it took me quite a while to get into it. i was in the groove of thinking i had to scrap my life in cronological order. i would get stuck on a page and couldn't continue. so i didn't scrap very regularly, and didn't really enjoy it. since being introduced to the top loading albums....i've become FREE as a bird, able to scrap what ever, when ever! what freedom!

i've done one album for my oldest dd (she's 2 since feb.), started one for my dh (need to get more photo's from his family), started a Book on Me (doing a online challenge and need to get caught up!), vacation album (started last month with a challenge to use only my CTMH product for show at my 'gatherings'), started the second album for my oldest dd, started the book for baby dd (she's 5 months) and am almost caught up with that one...might be about one month behind (as much as my film has in it right now! LOL!)

if you're interested at all in seeing some of my work....here's a link to my gallery on another board (i hope it's not offensive to post a link for that here....just delete it if it's not ok)
My Scrapbooking Gallery
Thanks for looking!

#58874 - 07/14/05 04:10 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
KAY B Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York
I had been wanting to scrapbook for awhile now!

I bought myself some items to get started....& this past week I finally did!!!

I am learning slowly!!!! [Smile] I am thinking of taking a class at either Michael's or AC Moore...
I am VERY AFRAID to go into the Scrapbook Cottage by my house!!! You may never see me again!!!

My creativity is coming back to me...years ago I used to write to people all over.....we made friendship books/aka: fb's. The photo labels..the stickers....markers.....it's just like scrapbooking!!!

I will check your link out Barbara!!! [Smile]

#58875 - 07/14/05 08:08 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi Barbara & Kay,
I checked out your scrapbook link. Wow!!! You do a great job.
I too scrapbook and have a lot of fun with it. I am always amazed at how someone who is just beginning will come up with so many creative ideas.
Your friendship books sound like fun.
I know two CTMH consultants here now. I hear the new catalogue is wonderful so hope to see it soon.
Keep up the good work. Saturday I teach a card making class and I always include one 6"x6" scrapbook page. People seem to like them. Great for grandma's brag books.
Maggie*

#58876 - 07/14/05 05:44 PM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
I've pretty well put my "creative juices" on hold while I build my buisness to the multi-million level! :0)

However, I am going to make a mini scrap book for my 20th anniversary this year.

My husband and I love survivor...so I'm going to use that for my theme - recreate the emblam..

"outlast, outwit, out play"...20 yrs of marriage.

It's going to be sooo cool. I REALLY need to get started soon! Sept will be here before I know it.

Do you do any stamping? I looove to make home-made cards from stamps. What a wonderful craft!

danita

#58877 - 09/09/05 01:46 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
karenelaine1977 Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Scrapbooking sounds fun! My mother-in-law did really nice ones for my husband and his brother. Very nice. I need to start one for Laine!

#58878 - 10/16/05 06:27 AM Re: Any scrapbookers out there?
Dreamer Offline

I just started scrapbooking again a couple of months ago. The Newcomers' Club here had a scrapbooking group which I joined - and as it turns out I seem to be the only dedicated member! I've become friends with the lady who started it and we scrap together a couple of times a months and is is a blast. She told me of a "Scrapping Weekend" which is held in Gatlinberg (spelled right?) - and we are going to try to go in March. I'll get the info from her and share it.

Dreamer

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved