The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#47 - 01/24/03 12:25 AM i pray all of the time
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
i do. i pray all of the time. it does not matter what i am doing. i pray about everything. sometimes i don't finish prayers and start doing other things during prayers and my mind gets off track while i am praying. there are times too that i devote only to prayer when nothing gets in my way or disturbs my train of thought, don't get me wrong but praying and thinking holy thoughts just happens to me all of the time. and sometimes i am convinced when my mind gets off the track that the lord is just sick of hearing me ramble or he has someone else to listen to and turns his ear away for a minute so i just go onto something else. when he comes back i just start back up. is that wierd or what?
that is just my relationship with him. he is my buddy.

#48 - 01/24/03 04:08 PM Re: i pray all of the time
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
I think it's wonderful that your prayer life is so rich. Like you, for many years I was in a constant prayer....I called it persistent prayer at the time. But lately, for the last six months or so....my prayer life has been....well muted. It definitely isn't God, it's me. I think my stress problems and the chaos in my head had crowded out the holy. And prayer is a discipline at first. So I have to get back into the exercise of prayer, much like I got back into physical exercise. No you aren't wierd at all...God is our best buddy!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved