The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#46796 - 01/04/06 07:44 PM Re: Chameleon Christian?
ladybug Offline

Norma, what a sweet little girl that befriended your daughter.

It's heartbreaking to hear such notions coming out of kids mouths and hurting other children.

My own experience at my children's Catholic grade school taught them many such similar notions which I quickly dispelled.

Don't be discouraged by ignorant people Norma. I'm afraid they are everywhere and we cannot escape them. We must listen to their drivel as they exercise their freedom of speech. We don't have to agree with them.

#46797 - 01/06/06 08:59 AM Re: Chameleon Christian?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Even people of the cloth have turned people away form God.

What we have to remember is that nothing can separate us from the love of God.

His message is much more important than the human messanger. I just read this in the interpretation in my Bible this morning and it stuck with me. Tought I'd share since it seems the appropriate spot.

#46798 - 01/06/06 07:27 AM Re: Chameleon Christian?
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I think being a chameleon means that you are able to adapt to the various situations we have in our Christian or spiritual lives. Many times we are called upon to be in situations where we would not of our own volution be, but because we feel drawn to help those that need us.
I don't think changing to fit a group or such means selling out our Christianinty or spirituality but working within that group to better let them know about God and His plan.
Just my opinion.

Sandpiper

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved