The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#37540 - 02/11/04 09:04 PM Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi everyone, I'm bursting with news. I apologize for not being on the site for awhile, but I'm working on a new book and am double-y excited about my latest book being published.

NOT WITHOUT ANNA has just been released from Mundania Press LLC www.mundania.com

Here's some advanced reviews, I hope they intrigue you enough to want to read the book!

My immediate reaction, upon finishing Not Without Anna, was that it should be required reading for every parent of a teen or preteen. Then I realized that was only half the story. Teens and preteens need to read this book as well. And grandparents, who are perhaps even more clueless than the parents in this chilling story of drugs, sudden death, anguish, guilt, and—finally—rebirth. Not Without Anna is a modern morality tale, a story of good, well-meaning parents who had no idea what was happening with their children. It also delves, first-hand, into the anguish teenagers can suffer over little things, as well as over problems that are truly almost insurmountable. It shows in stark reality how teenagers risk death when they just think they are being cool. Not Without Anna opens eyes on both sides of the age gap. I heartily recommend it.
Review by Grace Kone, who writes as Blair Bancroft
THE INDIFFERENT EARL Signet, March 2003
THE MAJOR MEETS HIS MATCH Signet, August 2003
A SEASON FOR LOVE & THE INCONVENIENT MATCH Signet 2004
See also Blair's Historicals & Romantic Suspense at www.rfiwest.com

Not Without Anna is not for the faint of heart. When Anna is found dead after a party with friends, her distraught mother tries to uncover the secret life of her teenage daughter. This is a heartbreaker - a gritty, realistic read - a behind the headlines story of the results of teenage alcohol and drug use. NOT WITHOUT ANNA is a primer of the facts of life about teenagers in today’s world and not an easy read for parents who think:

"Not my child!"

Review by E. Joan Sims
CEMETERY SILK, Wildside Press
THE PLAGUE DOCTOR, Winter 2002
www.ejoansims.com

Not Without Anna is a gut-wrenching look at the problems of teenage drug use and sexual activity in today's society. Without judgment, Vicki M. Taylor explores the lives and emotional upheaval of a group of teenagers after the drowning death of one of their friends during a drug-fogged swimming party.

In similar fashion, she explores the emotions of the bereaved mother, left alone after her daughter's death with only the girl's diaries, discovering that the child she thought she knew did not exist.

As friends, loved ones, and a shocked town try to come to terms with the death, fingers begin to point and tempers flare. And just when you think you have it all figured out, a shocking twist changes everyone's life--forever. Not Without Anna is not to be missed.

Review by Natalie R. Collins
Buy this Book and I'll Wash Your Car: How to--or not to--Get a Literary Agent
http://www.nataliercollins.com/agentbook.html

Vicki Taylor’s, Not Without Anna, is a must read! Meet a heroine with spunk! I love that in a woman! Don’t YOU make the mistake I did, you order in and prepare yourself for a late night, or you’ll find yourself running around town doing errands with your nose in a book and it’s hard driving that way—not to mention dangerous! Better that you leave the driving to Ms. Taylor—you sink into your favorite chair, enjoy twists and turns, spiked with romance—in relative safety!

Review by Babs Lakey
Publisher Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine/Author of the psychological thriller Spirit series.
Babs Lakey/Publisher/Futures Mysterious Anthology Mag. http://www.futuresforstorylovers.com
psychological suspense author. http://www.suspenseunlimited.net

Not Without Anna is a beautifully written, heart-tugging story. Compelling from start to finish. Bravo, Ms Taylor!

Review by Katherine Sutcliffe
http://www.KatherineSutcliffe.net
Coming in 2003 from Jove Books:
BAD MOON RISING
HOT AUGUST MOON

Vicki M. Taylor, in her new book Not Without Anna, reaches into the hearts of the reader by delving into the world of young people today and the issues they face: drugs, peer pressure, career choices and just daily living. Not Without Anna should be read not only by every young person, but also by every parent. You will never view these things in the same way; you will see them through your heart's eyes.

Review by Janet Elaine Smith Author of best-selling Dunnottar www.janetelainesmith.com

#37541 - 02/12/04 07:05 AM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
well it seems another one of my princess's has gone off and gotten her book published! VICKI! I am soooo proud for you. And the reviews are so glowing. Of course they make one want to read the book! And my children are grown, but you know what? I'll have grandchildren and who knows what insider info I can glean from your book and be made aware. I am excited about reading it, as well as afraid...mostly of the tears I know I will shed.

I want to wish you sooo much success Vicki, but from the read of the reviews, bet you don't need my wishes, you WILL succeed...I just know it!

da Queen may have to hunt you up a crown... [Wink]

#37542 - 02/12/04 02:05 PM Re: Just published!
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful reviews your book has received....I only hope someone, somewhere thinks as much of mine when it's released.

Sounds like a very important book for parents and teens alike to read. A difficult and heartbreaking subject but one that needs to be examined and taken to heart.

Best of luck.....I'm sure this will be a best seller!

Pam [Smile]

#37543 - 02/12/04 06:47 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

JawJaw and Pamela, you're words are so encouraging. Thank you!

I've been thinking all along that this novel would be my "breakout" novel. I've written 2 others that have been published, but not with as much excitement and such glowing advanced reviews as NOT WITHOUT ANNA.

I'm working on my 5th novel and doing final edits on my 4th. I love to write and am eager to get this next one finished, as it is going to be a wonderful comedy about a female alligator trapper.

A box came via UPS yesterday and my husband thought it was for him as he misread the return address label. He assumed it said "Lighting Source" because he's expecting lights for his aquarium. It actually said "Lightning Source" which is the printer my publisher uses. They were my advanced final copies. These were the paperbacks, the hardcovers are still on their way.

It was so thrilling and beyond expression to open that box and see my book. NOT WITHOUT ANNA has such a deep emotional link to me and my daughter, Michelle. I even dedicated the book to her. She was one who got me on the idea of a teenage girl with a secret life. Michelle was on that same road and fortunately, I caught on before it went too far and intervened.. not so, like the mother character in my book, she didn't realize what was happening until her daughter died.

It's a story that really hits close to home and I was so glad to be able to tell it.. for the sake of all parents and grandparents.

If you're interested in purchasing a copy, my publisher has it marked down right now for the first month of its release. You can find it at www.mundania.com

If you like it, I'd love to hear about it! :-)

[ February 12, 2004, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Vicki M. Taylor ]

#37544 - 02/12/04 11:47 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Take the link Vicki gives, go over there and read the prologue and Chapter 1!

WOW! This is going to be a great book!

#37545 - 02/13/04 12:03 PM Re: Just published!
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Congrats Vicki! This is fantastic! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#37546 - 02/13/04 07:53 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

jawjaw!! Thank you for that heartfelt recommendation!! I'm all a ga-ga over it. [Embarrassed] You make me blush!

Meredith, thanks for your congrats. They're very much appreciated.

#37547 - 02/14/04 08:05 AM Re: Just published!
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I read the link and I alos found it fascinating. Gotta' get the book. Great work!!

smile

#37548 - 02/14/04 08:20 AM Re: Just published!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
VIcki, I love the whole idea behind your book. With three teens in the house, I think I should read it. Perhaps I could recommend it to my daughter's English teacher. They read the classics, but also have the kids read all kinds of funky teen stuff about, rapes, drugs, running away, etc. It makes me cringe a little, but they discuss this stuff in class and the kids learn there are consequences. SOunds liek that's what your book's about.

FYI- I tried to order the paperback off your publisher's site and it said that the link didn't follow correctly. Can I just buy it from you? Maybe send you a check and when you get it, send me the book? [Big Grin]

#37549 - 02/14/04 08:50 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Dotsie, I've just sent an e-mail to the publisher to look into the ordering link and find out what's up.

As for ordering from me, I'd be happy to send you an autographed book. That goes for anyone else too who wants an autographed copy.

The publisher's price for a trade paperback is $9.99.

Just send me a check to my address:

Vicki M. Taylor
9521 Cluster Ave W
Tampa, FL 33615

USPS shipping is $1.80 so include that in your check.

Dotsie, this would be a perfect book for your dauther's English teacher if they read consequential topics. Recommend away!!

thanks!

#37550 - 02/14/04 08:57 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

thanks, Smile.. I'm glad you enjoyed the first chapter.

Oh, by the way, everyone. I just got a response from my publisher. The glitch is corrected and you can order direct again.

[Smile]

#37551 - 02/13/04 10:31 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Ms. T

I just walked down the hall here at work and mailed my check. Look for it coming to a mailbox near you...the check's in the mail...hahaha...hoo..haaa...teehee...

Lord...I'm funny! Hey! I heard that! I am TOO SO funny...I know I am cause that's what the last guy I dated told me! Course...his name was Moses. Hmm...

No joke though...it should arrive in about 3-4 days. I will, of course, expect the autograph to say I am the funniest person you have NEVER met. Okay, okay, I'll let you do the autograph...geeish...tuff room.

hugs,

#37552 - 02/13/04 11:41 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Jawjaw.. you da woman!

you dated Moses? my aren't you a young'un. I think I babysat your granny when I was growin' up.

Check's in the mail, huh? Hmmm... whadda say, kids? Do I believe her? [Wink]

Anyone with a sense of humor like that has gotta be truthful! [Razz]

thank you so much for ordering my book and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for the mailman.

(I peel them daily and keep them in a jar next to my bed.) heehee.. .. did you ever wonder about some of those statements in books?

"She rolled her eyes about the room." Yikes.. can you just imagine a room full of rolling eyes?

"He slid his eyes up her body." Slimey eyeballs sliding up my body? No thanks!

"She cast her eyes across the room." I sure hope there was someone on the other side of the room to catch them.

okay, that's enough. I can only be amusing for so long. I gotta get back to editing.

#37553 - 02/14/04 01:19 AM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Vicki hon...been sniffing the book binding glue? teehee... [Wink]

#37554 - 02/14/04 02:51 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

aw.. jawjaw...

not sniffing the book binding.. just high on life. [Wink]

FYI, I got my box of hardcovers today. Way too cool!!!

#37555 - 02/16/04 08:46 AM Re: Just published!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Meredith, I'm sending you a check too, but my check really isn't in the mail yet. Hopefully tomorrow!

Have you set your hardcover down since you got it? Or are you still sitting on cloud nine turning the pages, reading your words, and in awe of your accomplishment? [Razz] ?

#37556 - 02/16/04 04:26 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hey Dotsie.. I'm sure Meredith would love a check but would be wondering why you were sending her one. [Big Grin]

I had to tear myself away from my book today. I am training as a Shaman and went to class all day today.

#37557 - 02/16/04 06:00 AM Re: Just published!
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
vicki, Tell us more about the shaman training. I studied some about that recently in a Cherokee hisory course. Among the Cherokee, the males are the spiritual doctors while the females are the herbal doctors. I guess I'm not truly sure what shaman means, but I thought it meant something to do with spiritual medicine.
Tell us more.
smile

#37558 - 02/16/04 03:54 PM Re: Just published!
Toni Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Vickie,

Congratulations on your book! You must be on Cloud Nine! I am so happy for you. Getting one's book published has got to be a No.1 event.

Best wishes!

Ann

#37559 - 02/16/04 09:30 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Ann, thanks for the congrats.. cloud nine is an understatement.. it's definitely a huge event!! Every time is just like the first time! I'll never get over it.. no matter how many books I get published.

#37560 - 02/16/04 09:42 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hey Smile.. I guess depending on what culture you're talking about, shaman can mean something different.

As for me.. I'm being trained by a mayan shaman. He was also my Reiki Master.. of which I went through Reiki training (hands on healing) and I've been a Reiki Master now for about 18 months.

What I believe as I become a Shaman is that I'll consider my self a healer in every sense - spiritual, physical, emotional, etc. I will connect with the Universal Life Force at all times. I am One and One is me.

It's an exciting experience and I'm so glad to be following this path.

#37561 - 02/16/04 10:39 PM Re: Just published!
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Vicki - great news on your book, congratulations!

? about Reike - who started that? Was it a Jewish gentleman in the 1950's? I'm confused and trying to sort through my confusion, thus the questions.

#37562 - 02/17/04 04:32 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Reiki was started by Dr Mikao Usui, a Buddhist monk in 1822

Mrs Takata brought Reiki to the United States in the 1930's

#37563 - 02/17/04 07:15 PM Re: Just published!
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Vicki,

Congratulations on the publishing of your book!! [Smile] So happy for you.
Maggie

#37564 - 02/18/04 07:09 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Garrie, Mundania was founded in August 2002 so you're right, they're fairly young. They are a traditional publisher of hardcover, paperback, and electronic versions of books.

Piers Anthony is one of the investment partners, not an owner.

Mundania has been publishing books since Dec 2002. They have released 18 books since they started.

Some of the authors that are listed might be part of the anthologies that are going t o be released in April and May of this year. We just received our contracts for those books and they're in the process of putting the info up on the website.

As for doing searches on books and getting other publishers, that's very possible. You'll find something similar like that with mine. I had a publisher for NOT WITHOUT ANNA, but they folded. So, I then took my book to Mundania. However, the previous publisher had released publication info, and it was picked up by the bookstores, etc. So, if you go out to Amazon, you'll find Not without anna from Southern Charm Press (it says out of stock) and from Mundania (it says ships is 2 -3 days)

I'm sure that happened to other authors as well.

If you go out to Preditors & Editors (P&E) http://www.anotherealm.com/prededitors/pebm.htm (the number one site for recommending all publishers, editors, agents, etc) you'll find that Mundania is Recommended.

They got a good set up, great cover artists, editors, and more working for them.

I don't know how you could go wrong w/them behind your book.

I hope that helps.

[ February 18, 2004, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Vicki M. Taylor ]

#37565 - 02/18/04 06:43 PM Re: Just published!
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Vicki - congrats on your book!! [Smile] sounds like a good read...

I'll be sending you a check too - I've decided to start collecting autograhped books of authors I'm meeting online [Smile]

#37566 - 02/18/04 07:07 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Thanks, Evie!

I hope you enjoy the book. I'll be happy to autograph a book for you.

jawjaw, if you're listening, I got your check yesterday so your book went out in today's mail.

#37567 - 02/18/04 07:39 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Well thank you Ms. T! I am excited about getting the book and reading it. I'll be watching my mail. Once again congrats!

JJ

#37568 - 02/21/04 04:30 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Yuhoo...Ms. Vicki! I received your book last night...wait a minute..it's MY book now! haha...AnyWay...I am on Chapter 4 already. THANKS SO MUCH! I'll let you know how much I enjoyed it after the read, k?

Hugs,

#37569 - 02/24/04 08:33 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

jawjaw.. yay! you got it. I'm glad it arrived and you're already reading it.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

#37570 - 02/28/04 07:05 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

hi ya'll.. I have the most wonderful news. My daughter (who I dedicated the book to) took her copy to work. Someone saw it and wanted to read it so my dauther lended it to her. She took it home, didn't read it yet, but her teenager daughter saw the book and started reading it. She liked it so much she's doing a book report on it for school.

Isn't that the coolest?

It was recommended to me that I follow up w/the report and see if the teacher would like me to come and speak to the class.

As you know the book is about teenagers, drugs, alcohol, murder, suicide and how the parents and town cope.

Word of mouth advertising. Works!

Peace.

#37571 - 02/28/04 10:37 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Dotsie and Evie, I received your cards and checks today! Thank you for such kind words. I believe that no matter the teenage issue, this book would help parents.

I'll package the books and put them in the mail for Monday's pick up. You should get them before the end of the week.

Peace,

[ February 28, 2004, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Vicki M. Taylor ]

#37572 - 03/08/04 07:26 PM Re: Just published!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Vicki, I received your book and started reading it last night. It's so real! Can't wait to have a couple more minutes to see what happens next.

Are you happy with the publisher? I have a friend looking for a publisher and I think this could be a good match for her writing.

#37574 - 03/09/04 08:45 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Dotsie, so glad you got your book and you've started it.

I have 3 children as well, and survived their teenage years. THANK GOD!

I have the utmost respect for anyone who is raising teenagers in today's world.

I'm glad you could see the realism in the book, it was exactly what I was going for.

#37575 - 03/09/04 08:49 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

thanks for the congrats, speakermom!

Sounds like between the 2 of us we have the gamet covered.. tots to teens!

#37576 - 03/09/04 08:51 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Hey Dotsie, about my publisher, Mundania Press LLC, I think they're great!! They're attentive, professional, and detail-oriented. They are willing to help in any aspect of your book, including marketing!

You can find out more at www.mundania.com

#37578 - 03/10/04 05:30 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

there's a lot of speculation right now about Lightning Source the printer who was named in the lawsuit. However, that's all it is right now. Nothing is set in stone and right now it's business as usual for all publishers who use Lightning Source to print their books. As for me, I'm not worried about it. I trust my publisher and know that they are watching their authors' backs.

Peace.

#37579 - 03/10/04 05:55 PM Re: Just published!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Vicki, I'm reading your book and lovin' it. [Big Grin] I'm one of those parents who likes to be informed so I'm very interested in the subject matter. Can't wait to see how it ends!

#37580 - 03/10/04 07:40 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Dotsie, so glad you're liking the book!! That really makes my day. I love to hear from someone who's reading my books and tells me that it touched them in some way.

#37581 - 03/29/04 05:16 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

All Points Bulletin!!

Calling Dotsie and JawJaw!!

Hey Ladies! I'd love to hear what you thought of NOT WITHOUT ANNA if you've finished the book. Umm.. unless the message is bad, then don't post! [Smile] Just send me a private message and let me know what you didn't like about it.

Peace and Hugs.

[ March 29, 2004, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Vicki M. Taylor ]

#37582 - 03/29/04 05:32 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Vicki,
I had to chuckle when I saw you "don't post if it's bad." Please forgive for my not posting sooner. I finished the book in bits and pieces because I found it hard to concentrate after the wreck. Thank goodness I was 3/4 the way finished BEFORE the big one. My first thoughts upon reading the last page was this: EVERYONE who has children need to read this book.

Not only was it VERY well written, but the warning signs filtered through out the story could save a life. Your childs.

Although this was fiction, I thought to myself "is it really?" This was so close to real life it was scary.

I know anyone who reads it that has gone through even parts of what took place in this story will think "oh, I wish she had written this sooner."

You've not only written a good book my dear, you have done a great service to parents everywhere.

READ IT! It doesn't matter what age you children are...it's never too late OR more importantly, TOO SOON to read this book.

Yes it's sad and not for anyone who chooses to bury their head in the sand. No wait, that's not true, it's written especially for those that do.

I will recommend this book to all of my friends, you can count on that. Well, quite frankly, I already have.

I would like to know what's next for you Vicki.

JJ

#37583 - 03/30/04 05:39 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

JJ, thank you so much for posting.. I'm relieved that you're back feeling better after the accident.

Your comments blew me away! Your recommendations are priceless. Thank you.

I would love to get this book in front of every parent of teenagers in the whole world. I know it's a book of fiction, but it's such an important message.

I'm going to be speaking to a group of parents of at risk teenagers in a few months. I can't wait!!!

Thank you...thank you....thank you.. [Smile]

As for what's next? I've finished the draft of TRUST IN THE WIND. 21 yr old single parent Joanne can't trust anyone after being deserted by all those who she loved. 40 yr old Roy Bonham pours his whole life into his police career after losing his wife and child in a robbery gone bad. Can these seemingly mismatched couple teach each other how to trust again? Find out how when life turns their world upside down and threatens to take away Joanne's only reason for living.

I've started a new book, a comedy this time, it's working title is WILD EXPECTATIONS. It's about a female alligator trapper who has to deal with a mother who wants her to find a "real" job and settle down and give her grandbabies, the male trappers who don't want her around, people in FL who think the entire state is one big petting zoo, and oh yeah, the alligators. [Smile]

#37585 - 03/30/04 09:57 PM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

thanks, Speakermom... you're so right.. it's like birthing a baby.. then when it's published.. it's like sending them off to school.. basically they have to make it on their own! [Wink] With a little help from "mom" of course.

I just need to get my book into the right hands.. say a leader of at risk kids... a counselor, someone who can recommend my book to the "powers that be" ... anybody know anybody like that?

#37587 - 03/31/04 03:31 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

hmm... Inever heard of that group.. I'd be more than willing to give them a few free copies to read. I know that giving away free copies now means future sales.

Is there anyone on the board affiliated with FACS? If not, I'll try to figure out who is the right person to target.

thanks for the idea!

#37588 - 03/31/04 05:32 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Just a heads up.. I sent a query to the FL affiliate of FACS and offered to send her my book. I'll let you know what happens.

Keep happy positive thoughts that they want to read it!

#37590 - 03/31/04 05:41 PM Re: Just published!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Might I also suggest that you put together a proposal to certain congressmen and senators in different states around the country?

Bud Cramer, from my fair state, is a wonderful human being, and answers all of his own mail. He started THE CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY CENTERS, which is where I volunteer all of my spare time (what's that?). He might be interested in having your book available at the centers located across the nation. Just a thought.

My very best to you Vicki

JJ

#37591 - 04/01/04 03:37 AM Re: Just published!
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Vicki - good luck with getting your book "out there" to at-risk teenagers, and parents of teenagers - its a good book, it could really open up some dialogue...

ok - I confess to being torn - I'd love to lend my copy to some friends with teenagers - but, this is MY AUTOGRAPHED copy.....and they're just not good at returning things....I may never see it again!!!!! [Frown]

Of course........I could give them the name of the book and tell them to order it and then Vicki's sales would increase too [Smile] (sigh) what a dilemma! [Razz] [Razz]

#37592 - 04/02/04 08:54 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

oh EVIE!!

Tell them to order it from Amazon.. [Big Grin]
No need to be torn at all... !!! Recommend my book to everyone you know.. even people you don't know!! [Razz]

Here's the site address:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1594260516/ref=lpr_g_1/102-6802318-2944121?v=glance&s=books

#37593 - 04/06/04 07:02 AM Re: Just published!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Just thought I'd keep ya'll up to date on my progress with NOT WITHOUT ANNA. I gave a woman a Reiki treatment the other day and she said her best friend is exec. dir. for Paramount Studios and said she'd send my book to her for review.

ISN'T THAT TOO COOL? Of course, I gave her a book immediately along with a press kit.

Life has interesting twists and turns.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved