The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#36608 - 11/29/04 11:00 PM Re: What kind of Collectibles do you keep?
Sher Offline

Loc: Midwest
Smile,
I have some free how-to info about eBay on Mom & Her Money. I used to make pretty good money with eBay and it sure sounds like you've got plenty to sell!

#36609 - 11/30/04 04:34 AM Re: What kind of Collectibles do you keep?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Sher I just came back from Mom and Her Money site, cool....Are you in the contest? I put this one into my favorites, thanks. [Razz]

#36610 - 11/30/04 05:01 AM Re: What kind of Collectibles do you keep?
angelsmuse Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Well it is finally the season for my collectibles to come out of their boxes. I collect Santa Clauses and I have lost count of how many I have. Christmas is the only season when I can have them out because otherwise there would be no place for my kids. Hmm that might be a thought. The Santa Claus's are better behaved than the kids and they only need dusted every once in a while. I might have to think about it before I put them away in January. Kids-vs-Santas, a hard choice. I also collect teapots but I don't have as many of them and can leave them out all year except at Christmas.

Chris(angel) [Big Grin]

#36611 - 11/30/04 07:12 PM Re: What kind of Collectibles do you keep?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
This is fascinating. I collect snow globes from the places I've visited and the wooden villages...or whatever you call them. I put them above my office door. Do you understand what I'm talking about?

I also have a travel clock from 1920 and a top hat box, complete with the top hat. The man was from CA who owned it as his name is on the inside of his traveling hat box. They sure had small heads back then.

I brought a snow globe home from Paris and my husband knocked it off the counter, shattering it into little pieces. Have to buy another one on my next trip to see my sister. Kind of a pain to carry it on the plane tho.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved