The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 164 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#36315 - 01/14/04 05:40 AM Re: gardening...ahhh
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
YOU SAID...."If you lived here you could...bla...bla..bla...
and if you lived here...you could...."

Girl...IF, IF, IF...If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he hopped...now cut it out! I'm so jealous!

It sounds lovely and I would really like to see a pic of your garden...would you happen to have one?

Yes, DJ has been very helpful, very! It's fun having so many talented people in this forum, isn't it?

#36316 - 01/14/04 06:51 AM Re: gardening...ahhh
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hey, I want to see the garden too. And I'm no gardener for sure. I can't even raise artificial flowers. I have a black thumb. Plants see me coming and commit suicide.

But I like to see beautiful gardens and that one sounds spectacular.

smile

#36317 - 01/14/04 11:29 AM Re: gardening...ahhh
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Hey everyone! I got 4 avocados today from my tree!

#36318 - 01/14/04 01:12 PM Re: gardening...ahhh
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
wow! great Ms. M...tell me, how do you prepare them? Do you have a special recipe or favorite way of fixing them? Do you need help eating them?

#36319 - 01/14/04 07:17 PM Re: gardening...ahhh
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I have a problen that needs addressing! [Mad]

And I'll soon be addressing it.

Here's the scoop: Putting pictures in the photo album has to be done by my web queen because it has something or other to do with codes for this site...at least I think. It has something to do with the forums software. Just not the same as posting on a site.

I think I need to get my son to create a quick site for me because there have been times that I would have liked to share pictures, but couldn't. This garden brings this to mind again. Let me see what I can do about this. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the garden though. Maybe some close-ups that my son has taken, but that's all. Okay, another little project!

#36320 - 01/15/04 07:11 PM Re: gardening...ahhh
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
from Smilinize: "Hey, I want to see the garden too. And I'm no gardener for sure. I can't even raise artificial flowers."

We had a neighbor where I grew up who lined her back sidewalk with plastic flowers. She loved them because she said they never die and she could change them whenever she wanted a different color.

#36321 - 01/16/04 03:23 AM Re: gardening...ahhh
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I bet I could kill your nice neighbor's plastic flowers.

I've killed a lot of plastic flowers. I am amazing.

I have a tall cactus that has survived for a couple of years and a Christmas cactus that still looks alive.

Hmmmm. Maybe I better check. It was looking kind of sockly around Christmas. Nope. It's still green (sort of). I don't pronounce them dead til they turn completely black.

smile

#36322 - 01/16/04 05:36 AM Re: gardening...ahhh
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
jawjaw, I usually just peel the avocados and eat them.

Okay, and I want to post my avocado haiku:

"SoCali Haiku" (a true story)

Santa Ana winds
forty avocados fall.
Much guacamole.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

smilinize, there are two ways to kill a cactus: leave it out in the snow too long; or water it.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved