The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 161 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#191956 - 10/17/09 07:16 AM Re: Winning the Battle against Insomnia [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Dotsie, I don't bake anymore. I used to, but Hubby has taken over in that department. He loves his kitchen. I can't get him out of it.

#211557 - 03/14/11 04:21 PM Re: Exercise, weight loss/control [Re: meredithbead]
womensvoices Offline

I agree with everyone here in terms of it's often about what you're eating and not only about the amount.
What we've found extremely helpful is The Small Change Diet by Keri Gans (http://womensvoicesforchange.org/book-review-the-small-change-diet-video.htm) - which outlines small steps (and explains exactly why) towards healthy eating.

#219184 - 07/09/13 11:16 AM Re: Exercise, weight loss/control [Re: orchid]
Chalmer Offline

Hi Orchid,
While trying to check your shared links, I got page not found error. I know things like this happens on entire web so I will be kind if you will check and share the link again. Will be of great help for those who have recently started working out. Thanks in advance for any input.

#219220 - 07/16/13 04:07 PM Re: Exercise, weight loss/control [Re: Chalmer]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Sorry Chalmer, my posted message and links was ...um 5 yrs. ago.

To continue to the dialogue...

I find myself trying to stay healthy and fit, is a lot less for fashion, beauty...

the game has changed..it is now ensuring a good quality of my life long term. I would like to minimize my own suffering from multiple complicating diseases of which some can be controlled through long term healthy diet and some exercise.

#219250 - 07/20/13 10:05 PM Re: Exercise, weight loss/control [Re: KathyC]
Laura Castillo Offline

Loc: California
I agree with the advice to get your thyroid checked. I lost a lot of weight once my thyroid was under control. It's very important for mood as well....it seems to even everything out.

But I've never heard of Armour. I use Synthroid. Can you share a little bit about it please? Is it generic? I've heard you should stay away from generic brands for thyroid conditions.

Thank you!
www.lauracastillo.nerium.com
lauracastillo6043@yahoo.com

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved