The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#216510 - 02/23/12 03:51 AM Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success?
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Since so many of the forum members authors, I wanted to be sure y'all know about tomorrow's NABBW teleseminar.

I am interviewing NABBW Associate Ronda Del Boccio on the topic "Three Simple Ways to Boost Book Marketing Success."

The call is at 8 PM Eastern, Thursday February 23rd. It's 60 minutes long, and free, of course. I will record it, for those of you who have prior commitments. But I'd love for as many of you as possible to join us live, so you can ask questions.

We will be covering social media, among other points:

Here's the link to get the access information:
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#216515 - 02/23/12 05:19 PM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: Anne Holmes]
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I have church tonight, so I won't be able to join 'live' but can hardly wait to listen to the replay! Thanks, Anne.

#216516 - 02/23/12 06:15 PM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: DonnaJ]
TheStoryLady Offline

Loc: Missouri
I'm really excited about doing this seminar!

I know I don't get into the forum much. In my defense, I'm mostly blind and forums are a bit of a challenge. laugh

Ronda
#1 bestselling author, speaker, storyteller & mentor
changing the world one story at a time!
http://ProfitableStorytelling.com/amazon

#216517 - 02/23/12 07:34 PM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: DonnaJ]
Boomer in Chief

Donna -- and anyone else who can't be on the live call tonight -

If you have a question you want to be sure we cover, but you can't make the live call -- you CAN still ask your question in advance.

Just go here: NABBW Event page - and type your question into the box you see on the left of the screen. You can do it now, before the call is live. Ronda and I will see it and we will answer it live on tonight's call. Then you can listen to the recording and get your answer.

It's pretty slick!!

We'd love to hear from you so we can be sure to answer EXACTLY what you want to know! Live or in advance.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#216531 - 02/24/12 08:57 PM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: Anne Holmes]
Boomer in Chief

The teleseminar last night was excellent. For those of you who wanted to be on the call but couldn't attend live, here is a link to listen to the recording: Book Marketing Success Teleseminar

This link has to be listened to on your computer. However, if you'd like to download the call to your iPod or other device, here's an alternate link: Downloadable Book Marketing Success Teleseminar

Hope this helps all of our authors get marketing!

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#216532 - 02/25/12 07:18 AM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: Anne Holmes]
Sandy N. Offline

Loc: Washington State
Hi, Anne. I wasn't able to listen to the seminar until this evening, and when I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I learned so much. While listening to Ronda talk, I came up with several ideas to use in marketing my book, plus I was happy to get confirmation that some of the things I'm doing are worthwhile.
Thank you for providing this valuable teleseminar.

#216536 - 02/25/12 09:57 PM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: Sandy N.]
Boomer in Chief

Really glad you enjoyed it, Sandy! I love our writing and wish you much success with it. So glad to hear we were helpful! and I will pass your praise onto Ronda. She'll love to hear your praise.

As she said here earlier, forums are a real challenge to her, due to her need to use adaptive technology to allow her to read web sites. (She says forums are somehow more of a challenge for her to read than are traditional web sites.)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#216538 - 02/26/12 03:20 AM Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? [Re: Anne Holmes]
TheStoryLady Offline

Loc: Missouri
Sandy - a BIG HUGE WHOPPING thank-you!

I'm SO glad the seminar helped.

Be sure to look me up on Facebook or other networks and join the Challenge! I will look you up as well.

Ronda
#1 bestselling author, speaker, storyteller & mentor
changing the world one story at a time!
http://ProfitableStorytelling.com/amazon

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved