The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 164 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#200926 - 03/15/10 01:40 AM News anyone????
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Has anyone finished a book, or anyone having a book published we could hear about. By the way do you take the time (if you have any) to read the blogs of our BWS sisters? We could use some happy news so we can wish great things for those needing some.

Personally my blog is up and running again, have a new website I am proud of, and a book with a publisher. Plus another book I am writing chapter synopsis's for to send along with several chapters. And have a manuscript edited 3/4 of the way for a local writer. How about you ladies?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#200948 - 03/15/10 11:34 AM Re: News anyone???? [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
My next book----time----money. Have neither. Sigh.

#201214 - 03/21/10 02:25 PM Re: News anyone???? [Re: jawjaw]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Well, i wasn't going to say anything yet, but since you asked.... Carousel Kisses is going global! It is going to be published this time by Tide Dancer Publications (our Sandpiper). Not sure yet when it will be available on Amazon & B&N, but we'll let you know.

#201301 - 03/23/10 11:44 PM Re: News anyone???? [Re: chatty lady]
LTWayfaringWords Offline

Loc: Missouri, recently moved from ...
Hi, since you asked.... my memoir was published last month, "Grandma's Letters from Africa."

Also, this afternoon my interview with Baby Boomer Women was posted on the blog. I knew it would be posted at some point in time, but it still caught me by surprise!

Blessings,
Linda

#201307 - 03/24/10 10:31 AM Re: News anyone???? [Re: LTWayfaringWords]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Louisa, any update on what Johnny Danger has been up to?

#201311 - 03/24/10 11:08 AM Re: News anyone???? [Re: Lola]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Just back from reading the blog and one is always immensely grateful and comforted to come across another kindred soul, Linda.

Quote:
“Always remember what you’ve seen God do for you, and be sure to tell your children and grandchildren!” ...When we realize that God is always with us and that He participates in our everyday lives—sometimes in quiet ways, other times in dramatic ways—we become more settled and secure in our relationship with Him; we relax in His love. If we remember God’s faithfulness when we had hard times in the past, we are encouraged not to give up in current scary times. Second, the readers of our stories benefit, specifically our children, grandchildren, and, we hope, our great-grandchildren. When they see the ways God has provided for us, protected us, loved us, helped us through difficulties, and changed us from the inside out, they will be encouraged to put their faith in Him, too, for the situations that arise in their lives.

God bless.

#201312 - 03/24/10 11:54 AM Re: News anyone???? [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Here's a link to the blog so you can get to know Linda better.

http://www.nabbw.com/blog/

#201314 - 03/24/10 12:01 PM Re: News anyone???? [Re: Dotsie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Thanks, Dots...you beat me to the punch. I thoroughly enjoyed a visit with Linda on this interview and I too felt a kindred spirit with her while reading. If you haven't read it, you should. Linda, you're inspiring!

#201359 - 03/24/10 11:00 PM Re: News anyone???? [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

What thrilling news Louisa, congratulations!

#201360 - 03/24/10 11:01 PM Re: News anyone???? [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I agree with JJ, Linda, you are inspiring. Loved the writing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved