The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#196909 - 01/02/10 01:12 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
BUMMER Dee, she sent such a beautiful card she made herself I bet!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#196954 - 01/02/10 05:27 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Darn it all...I hope it will eventually arrive...when it does I'll post in great big letters!!!

#196981 - 01/02/10 06:34 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

I GOT YOUR CARD TODAY EDELWEISS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... gosh, I didn't think it was ever going to get here...I'm so glad it did. Absolutely beautiful tree and I love how you made the card yourself...I love the extra's you added...the star at the top of the tree and the tiny trees inside...it took 16 days to arrive...isn't it weird how it took some places longer to get theirs than others? Thank you again for the homemade card...next year it will join the rest of my Christmas cards from BWS Christmases past.
Love you hon!

#196982 - 01/02/10 06:56 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Wiping the sweat off my brow. THANK YOU DEE! LOL

I just put "A" into bed. Another reason to wipe the sweat off my brow. She is even energetic when sleeping. Looks like we will have our little angel for a month, maybe longer.

My brother drove 6am to the Muenich airport this morning, just to find out his flight was canceled. Freezing weather conditions was the reason. So now he's here again till Tuesday. I had just finished cleaning the guest room, when I got his call. Out come the bed sheets again...and the coat hangers, guest towels, soap, shampoo, and all the rest of the stuff for guests. After a full house of 6-9 guests....I can not fathom how big families do this day after day after day. But I am happily exhausted. And I will survive.

Hugs from Germany!!! I miss being here, but am slowly catching up.

#196987 - 01/02/10 09:48 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dee Offline

My goodness, sweetie...you've gone non-stop since I don't know when...I don't know how you do it. I'll PM you later.
Love and hugs

#196997 - 01/02/10 11:57 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Ah, the mystery card has finally hit its destination. I know Edelweiss is relieved, and Dee thrilled to see Ed's handy work and the beautiful results. I was even sprouting a new gray hair waiting for your card to arrive Dee...

#197008 - 01/03/10 03:21 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Chatty you crack me up...made me spill my hot tea...LOL. I loved receiving everyone's cards...they're all so special in their own way. Makes me want to make my own for next year...

#197762 - 01/14/10 01:05 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I went through mine again yesterday and enjoyed the sweet sentiments over and over again. Thanks.

#197861 - 01/14/10 10:43 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Thats a great idea Dee, and now is a good time to start so the time doesn't get away from anyone doing that.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved