The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#196170 - 12/18/09 11:47 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
If you stop by here unannounced, I'll put you to work cleaning. 'Nuff said.

Poet and essayist

#196228 - 12/19/09 07:56 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: meredithbead]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
You're welcome to stop in unannounced. I'd love to meet ya face-to-face!

#196246 - 12/19/09 10:37 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my Diamond I adore the card you sent with Santa in Hawaii in his hammock under a palm tree. And Sandpiper your PEACE symbol flying over the darkened town is resting with the others in its place of BWS honor. PEACE seems to be the theme repeated more often in the beautiful Christmas cards. I wonder it its a sign of the times?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#196301 - 12/21/09 01:37 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Yes, everyone here is part of my life too. Many thoughts spent on all of you. Early this morning, while trying to fall back to sleep, I dreamt I was biking through a small town. I lost my purse - weird - and had to back-track, but couldn't find it.I wondered if orchid could help me. Funny. I guess I was in Canada!

#196328 - 12/22/09 01:29 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I received a homemade card from another writer friend, not a boomer, and the card was made by her two young grandsons. It was made on colored paper with stickers, and is just beautiful. The boys did their grandma proud. Big thank you to friend Dotty, and artists Joey and Jordan...

#196329 - 12/22/09 01:31 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dotsie your card also came today and its sweet as usual. You always find the cutest cards, thanks...

#196346 - 12/22/09 02:39 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Received another card today!!! Thank you Dotsie! So pretty and so true...lights around the world...you brought that to us all. Love and hugs!

#196371 - 12/22/09 07:33 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Anne!!!! Thank you for the oh, so, cute Kitty who ate the elf...absolutely adorable. Thank you so much and have a wonderful Christmas.

Edelweiss....no, haven't gotten your card yet...maybe tomorrow!!!

Wuv ya'll

#196417 - 12/23/09 05:36 AM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: Dotsie]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Originally Posted By: Dotsie
Yes, everyone here is part of my life too. Many thoughts spent on all of you. Early this morning, while trying to fall back to sleep, I dreamt I was biking through a small town. I lost my purse - weird - and had to back-track, but couldn't find it.I wondered if orchid could help me. Funny. I guess I was in Canada!

LOL. Was there snow??

(THere's no snow right now where we are ..at foot of mountains. I'm not kiddin'.)

#196436 - 12/23/09 03:59 PM Re: CHRISTMAS CARD LIST [Re: orchid]
Dee Offline

Another card today from dear, sweet CINDY!!!! Love the 12-days of Christmas, Florida style. Love the quote notes, too, and yes woudln't it be lovely if we could bottle this feelings and open a jar every month. I love the tree in the forest with the red bulbs...

Edelweiss...no card from you today...perhaps tomorrow, luv. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved