The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#191216 - 10/06/09 03:14 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
I could picture you two as the Flintstones! Here is a link to costume ideas, and I think they are easy to copy.

WILMAAAAAAAAAAA

The flintstones

#191262 - 10/07/09 01:07 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Edelweiss3]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
That first Wilma costume is hot! Think how great you'd look in
that Dee? Of course, "the hunk" would look good in a lot or
little! Teeheehawahawahee LOL!

#191368 - 10/08/09 05:33 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: jabber]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Jabber.....LOLOLOLOLOL I'll send you a picture... smile I'll need the plus plus size.

EW...cute idea for the Flintstones.

I'm trying to find a chicken and an egg costume...you know where the top of the egg is cracked and sits on top of the head and with the legs sticking through the bottom of the egg with chicken feet. I think I could make a chicken outfit but not sure about how to make a shape for the egg.

Oh, well...Michelle and I are going out tomorrow to look at halloween costumes and hopefully we'll find some ideas there.

Thanks ya'll...you're the best...and Jabber, I'll keep you in mind when I'm picking out costumes for the hunk... smile

#191411 - 10/09/09 03:28 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dee]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I used to go to 2nd hand stores to look for costumes. You could put on a tutu, then a pillowcase over your face (with eye holes) and call yourself CINDERPILLOW....no?

And Dee, I've met you...you are not PLUS size.

#191422 - 10/09/09 04:37 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Keep us posted on your decision, and then of course, post photos.

#191473 - 10/10/09 12:21 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dotsie]
Dee Offline

JJ...you're cracking me up...LOL My DIL and I went all over Mobile and we think we've found mine...Larry's going over a magazine for his. I'll save the actual 'who are we' for the pics after Halloween. I axed the halloween haunted house because we just don't have enough time to plan it...so Michelle and I are going to hit the after halloween sales and make a nice one next year...so for now, it's going to be halloween costume party. Whew...I'm tired!!!

#191534 - 10/12/09 12:06 AM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
So did you decide on what or who you guys are going as? I love dress up parties.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#191544 - 10/12/09 12:10 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

There is a costume of a rather heavy old woman who has sat on her dog and when she gets up she doesn't realize it and it's stuck between her dress/butt cheeks. It's really funny...it has a wig and everything. I'm thinking of that one. It's called where's the dog. I can hear my grandchildre now freaking out about me sitting on a dog and it being stuck. Then, again, I'd like to dress up as a witch...long nose, wart, weird makeup...that would be cool but I'd have to give my grandchildrean therapy afterward. Sheehhhh...don't know yet.I'll keep you posted.

#191573 - 10/12/09 05:18 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is hysterical. I've seen a card, or maybe it was passed around the internet, of the woman looking for her dog. I had no idea there was such a costume.

We are also going to a party this year. I'm going to have to start thinking about who we can be.

#191575 - 10/12/09 05:23 PM Re: Halloween Costume Question [Re: Dotsie]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
So, Dee, does this mean you can’t sit down all night? You probably won’t anyway, being the hostess with the mostess. I bet the dog is a Pekingese. lol

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved