The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#183744 - 06/05/09 12:03 PM AWESOME...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
If you want to save on oven use especially in summer, which saves you money, also save on clean up, mess, and cook the best tasting snacks, and all other meals as well then you need to check this out. I have used mine everyday since it arrived and will NEVER be without one. Cooking for one is so easy now and amazing. We played Bunco last night at my place and I made all kinds of snacks in the REDI SET GO that were a big success...

If you have kids in college, living single, as wedding gifts or just because you deserve to have it easy and good. Check this out...

www.RediSetGo.com/perfectpan

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#183789 - 06/06/09 03:07 PM Re: This is AWESOME... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
It reminds me a bit of the little George Foreman grill. Lots of the kids (20-somethings) have them to do individual pieces of meat. They also work beautifully.

#183817 - 06/07/09 01:31 AM AWESOME ... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

The Redi Set Go, bakes, toasts and makes the crispiest fried chicken in 10 short minutes, without any grease. Six inch pizzas in just 5 minutes and they are all hand made by you, so you know what you're eating.. Plus it does so much more and in record time. Redi Set Go is NOTHING like the Geroge Foreman grill. All I can do is find these little gems and post them here for everyone to benefit from BUT if no one cares to even check out the link then why bother?

#184931 - 06/22/09 11:42 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

As much as I enjoy cooking I have used this Redi Set Go at least every other night since buying it. Talk about save me money. Now my leftovers make delicious omelets and sandwiches with toasted buns or bread and gooey melted cheeses. And save TIME, I was starving last night and didn't want to mess around so I took out the Redi Go and laid a flour tortilla in the bottom, added refried beans, then another tortilla on top with some (left over) turkey burger meat and cheese, closed the lid and whalla, a 7 minute crispy bottom Mexican pizza. After putting it on a paper plate, I added chopped cilantro and tomatoes. Wiped the machine with a paper towel, clean! Had dinner made plus clean up in about 15 minutes and no muss, no fuss. You ladies have to try this!

#184936 - 06/22/09 11:54 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: chatty lady]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
I'm for anything that saves time, money and effort. I'll be looking for this at my local H.E.B. store, which carries most As Seen On TV products. Thanks for the poke about this item.

#184975 - 06/23/09 02:46 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: gims]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I swear Chatty, if you lived closer to me, I'd be on your doorstep every morning....begging.

#185014 - 06/23/09 07:40 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Hmmmmm.....hadn't heard of this....must look it up.....sounds great! We fell for an infomercial about the Nu-Wave oven....bought it and LOVE it....cooks frozen steaks to perfection even!

#185024 - 06/23/09 08:55 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: ladyjane]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Georgia, no begging necessary, for you my dear funny friend there would always be a place set at my table just for you!

#185376 - 06/27/09 11:31 PM Re: AWESOME ... [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Never heard of this before. Gotta look for it in the stores!
Thanks.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved