The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 100 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#178590 - 03/29/09 04:29 AM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: chatty lady]
Panasusana Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Chatty lady I enjoyed reading your blog on WEIRD TV ADS. You mention 'more fun', not always. I wrote a polemic on PED's (penile enhancement drugs) several years ago when there was only one tiny psychological study done in New Zealand. Bottom line, men ingest this drug, women are impacted by it - literally. After the pharmaceutical companies realized only 50% of all prescriptions were being refilled, and only then, did they start studying women's responses in the U.S.

#178619 - 03/29/09 08:53 PM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: Panasusana]
Panasusana Offline

Hopefully this will be the last week my survey will be posted. I am still in need of responses, they have been slow in coming. The sampling size is small but I'm hoping the data is rich in content and supports my hypotheses.
Thank you to all women who have taken the time to respond and/or passed it on to other women.
Susana

#178636 - 03/29/09 11:30 PM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: Panasusana]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, if you know soemone who might be interested in answering, feel free to pass this link on to friends.

#178653 - 03/30/09 12:15 AM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thanks for reading my blog Panasusana, I appreciate that.
I would love to take part in the survey but with the restricted age limit it makes it impossible. We older gals are a good market as well don't you think? Especially since women are living into their late 80's and 90's and are still vital and active. My mom's will be 89 this coming April 9th. lives alone, drives, goes dancing and dates.
Like she told my sister about sex, "I ain't dead yet!"

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#180011 - 04/12/09 05:41 AM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: chatty lady]
Panasusana Offline

Sorry Chatty Lady, had to restrict age for several reasons. Primarily, it is a tiny study, also the impact of historical context of women and the sexual revolution of the 60&70's. there were a lot of restrictions that probably would have been dealt with differently if my numbers were higher.

BTW, my branding is The Ageless Sex Life, hopefully within the next month or so I will have a website on line geared to everything to do with ageless sexuality. I live part of the year with my chosen mom, we adopted each other 6 years ago and now she is 92. At 89 and widowed she found a new love after 64 years of marriage. I taught her to Zydeco dance at 88, unfortunately still drives (I've asked her to limit this to the compound she lives in when in Florida). I learned this year age is but a number when I turned 60.

I do agree, sexual expression doesn't stop it changes. And from listening to a lot of stories, it gets better. More about the journey then the goal of expressing oneself sexually. All about sexual prime not genital prime - terms coined by David Scharch, "Passionate Marriage" - great book.

Enjoy!

#180150 - 04/14/09 03:27 PM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: Panasusana]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I can't wait to read your study results. Boomers have made changes to every life stage we've entered. We're doing it again with our sex lives. Go figure. No surprise here since we were children of the 60s and 70s.

I look forward to seeing your site. Please keep us posted.

#181544 - 05/06/09 12:05 AM Re: Academic Sexuality Survey - still need respond [Re: Dotsie]
Panasusana Offline

Ladies today, May 5th is the last day I shall be collecting data. So if you know any women who might be interested please pass on this information.

I want to thank all you women who have participated or sent this message to others. Much appreciated.

Susana

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved