The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#17493 - 07/26/06 03:23 PM Re: Age spots? [Re: JaMaPh]
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
I hate them! At 49 I have age spots on both jawbones, halfway between mouth and ear that now extends down my neck on both sides and almost meets the large round patch at the base of my throat and chest. I also have a terrible splotchy mess on both lower arms and across the backs of my hands.....

I haven't sunbathed since high school. I avoid being the the sun and wear sunscreen. Ugh! I can't possibly really be getting this old can I? Wait, hold on...hot flash, excuse me a moment....

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

#17494 - 07/27/06 01:18 PM Re: Age spots? [Re: JaMaPh]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
I thought they were new birth marks!

I have a couple on my hands from being in sales and on the road, driving with my hands on the wheel, directly in the sun. Well, they're usually on the wheel. hee-hee Seriously, I have been thinking of getting rid of them.

laurapoplin.com

#17495 - 07/27/06 01:57 PM Re: Age spots? [Re: Daisygirl]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
We're now seeing the damage we did while in high school. Time ain't always our friend, you know?

Again, IPL! It gets rid of age spots. You can often find satellite offices that offer this but BE SURE this office is part of a doctor's office or you could pay upfront, only to come back and find the satellite office closed with no recourse.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#17496 - 07/27/06 11:51 PM Re: Age spots? [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I wonder if age spots are just from aging or something else within our bodies. I was in the sun a lot as a girl and a young woman and even since age 50, going to the pool almost everyday and I am free of age spots. Ask Danita shes seen me...I have none and am well past 49, ah, even 59...LOL
I do know from friends that OLAY has a product that is wonderful at fading those pesky spots.

Edited by chatty lady (07/27/06 11:53 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#17497 - 07/28/06 12:41 AM Re: Age spots? [Re: chatty lady]
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Well, don't kill me I don't have any as of yet , that is age spots Well, I just looked there is one crawling up on arm , but only one as I look down .None on my face though . Chatty you say Olay has a product that fades one spot and what is it called ?? Please got to get rid of it . Thanks

Renee

#17498 - 07/28/06 12:50 AM Re: Age spots? [Re: Sadie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Don't remember the name because I don't use it personally just ask at the store in the OLAY section, they should know.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#17499 - 07/28/06 06:18 AM Re: Age spots? [Re: chatty lady]
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
I was taught in herbalism school that age spots could also be dirty blood. Clean the blood and they should go away?

Janine
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Like real life stuff? Go here:
http://www.my-walk-with-God.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved