It began when I was a child. My mother was a confectioner, it was always many different sweets at home and I was happy but chubby baby.
I began think about my weight for the first time when I was 15. All my girlfriends already had boyfriends and I could just stay at home, watch TV and comfort myself with a new portion of pastry and sweets.
Then I fell in love… Of course he didn’t love me, didn’t even see me actually. Could anybody love such a fat girl? Everybody liked to humiliate and abuse me. To attract his attention I decided to grow thin.
I began doing shaping but it was necessary also to change my dietary habits. But I could find nothing appropriate for me. I liked no diet. Then I decided to look for more rear diets and discovered the Kremlin diet. The result was stunning just after the one week.
In 3 months I loosed 62 pounds and began weighting 160. Even my face changed, it became pretty. After two months more I began weighting 140 pounds. Now at the weekends I go to gym. At the moment my height is 66 inches and the weight is 140 pounds I have beautiful slim body with no cellulitis. Every day different men try to make the acquaintance of me.
I’ve ripped all my old photos and don’t want to recall my previos life. New acquaintances are delighted with my figure and old ones just don’t recognize me! It’s no past, no that terrible fat girl! I’ve been keeping weight alredy for two years, love myself and feel great! And what about my love? I’ve married to him.

Good luck!