Yesterday I met with dear friends from the old neighborhood. The one we were raised in. [Big Grin]

Three boomer women sitting in a diner catching up with our lives. Having grown up together we know each other's families intimately (brothers, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles). [Cool]

Because we haven't gotten together as a three-some enough we had to fill in about our immediate families (spouses, children). I found this to be quite the opposite of the way this usually works with frineds. These days friends know my immediate family and I have to fill in about parents, brothers, and sisters. Got it? [Razz]

We had a blast. Catching up was fun. We found ourselves talking about our parents, the way we were raised, what our mothers/fathers did, what we did and how our parents reacted. It was so cool because we could actually remember those times like it was yesterday! Great memories because between the 3 of us, there are only 2 living parents.

We scheduled another get-together. I am going to ask my sisters if they can make it! [Wink]