The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 162 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#171926 - 01/19/09 04:09 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Originally Posted By: Anno
I love watching the other Mii's looking at me. That is why this whole thing is so much fun. I feel encouraged by these strangers!

L went mad after geting comphortable with mii. We have nearlie 100 of them , well lot s and lots some men with beareds and make up! that might be women, he's made one or several from each race, tall short slim chubbie etc.

they scare me sometimes lol.

#171927 - 01/19/09 04:10 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Some of the aerobic games work up a sweat, especially if you do several in a row.

(Maya Angelou)

#171990 - 01/19/09 08:39 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This sounds like so much fun. I just wonder if it's like buying exercise machines; you buy them, use them briefly and then they rot in the corner. You still using your Wii faithfully?

#171993 - 01/19/09 08:43 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Dotsie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Nope. I only excel in trampoline. Bought the Air Guitar though but still have to rock n roll.

#171998 - 01/19/09 09:25 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Lola]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
So far I've been using my Wii Fit for at least an hour every afternoon except Sunday (Sundays are reserved for the grandchildren.) I still enjoy it and can't wait to get it up and running every day. I also play other Wii games later in the evening after hubby's gone to bed...if things are slow here on the forum, I go upstairs and play for an hour or so, then come back to check BWS one last time before going to bed.

What I like is that the Fit exercises have gotten me into a routine now that's enjoyable. And I find myself "practising" some of the exercises at other times of the day even without the Fit board. I feel better, though my weight is still roller coastering up and down. Hopefully that will stabilize soon.

(Maya Angelou)

#172008 - 01/19/09 11:45 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
celtic_flame Offline

yip dotsie its on dailie heer, no rotten yet but their is a bad smell smile lol

#173208 - 01/31/09 05:15 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

should we have a wii sport mini olympics lol.

i can do 100 at ping pong but only get to level seven in the matching or picking out the odd one out? i have gotten furtherir but can't seem to now (i rember the swimming ones) i can't pick out the two odd ones out lol. L desgusted with me.

i can score 6 goals at laser hockie lol.

#173210 - 01/31/09 06:11 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Sounds like an interesting idea, celtic. I am not very fond of the wii play games. There is one or two games I like, but I think the rest of the games seem archaic when compared with the other programs.

Dotsie, I play about once a week. I am not a daily user, but I do have fun with the exercises. We have about 6 different cds - Wii Fit is one. The other one we have that involves lots of exercise is Wii Sports. That is my favorite, actually. Bowling doesn't involve much activity, but boxing really gets areobic.

I am happy we invested the money. It's good family fun too.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#173296 - 02/01/09 06:07 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

its the wii sports i am talking about....and the wii play the one that comes with it to teach you the nunchuck and mote controls, their the ones all 3 of us have.

eagle even pm'd me the secrite for how to get up the levels with the picking out your mi person and i still can't get past level six wearas she can get to 16 or 17, absolute gebuise lol.

i suppose with the boxing we could see how many points we had as we can't compare scores for boxing lol.

i am still getting fitter and stronger with the boxing as it exercises the sholder that aint the best lol and its worth it.

the games apart from tomb rader i have are all kiddie ones, exilent but unless ya wanna swapp tips on sonic unleshed then thats what i spend most of time doing lol.

it keeps me young smile

#173299 - 02/01/09 06:13 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I know there is a way for your Mii to come to my computer and my Mii to visit yours. Wouldn't that be a hoot!!

I will talk to my nephew and let him help me figure it out. Unless one of you can first.

Here I am, bowling with Celtic and Eagle!!! Oh, how fun.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved