The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 171 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#171838 - 01/18/09 09:49 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
This sounds like a really neat little gadget. I think I'll go and check one out.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#171861 - 01/18/09 11:36 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: celtic_flame]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: celtic_flame
eagle how did you work out or what is the system for recognising the other mii'S i still at a low level

Celtic, are you talking about the level where you have to identify the two "odd mii's"? It took me so long to figure it out!

Edit: Celtic, I had originally posted how to get past that level, then thought maybe I shouldn't do that...do you want me to PM you the trick?

Edited by Eagle Heart (01/19/09 12:48 AM)

(Maya Angelou)

#171862 - 01/19/09 12:34 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Celtic, you are hitting the ball too late if you are getting fouls. A foul just means your ball landed out of bounds.

I like bowling and boxing. I get a ton of exercise from boxing. And, after work, it is perfect to pretend...ah....well....I best not say.

I am getting better at tennis, but you should see Dennis and I in a tennis match. He was once a tennis pro, but now, not so much.

I sorta enjoy wii play, but find the billiards game a bit strange. I do like fishing, tho.

I just noticed that Wii has a few new games for the fit board. I must admit, that is my fave. I am a mean down-hiller and snowboarder, and all of my yoga has paid off. My balance is near perfect (97%, gals!). But I stink at tightrope and I cannot figure out step for the life of me.

Yes, gals, this has been a great investment. It's so much fun to laugh while you work out. Yes, it's not a strenuous workout, but it's better than nothin.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#171864 - 01/19/09 12:46 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Anno]
Eagle Heart Offline

Anno, have you tried the aerobic games yet? Some of those are fairly strenuous after a few times in a row. Especially the dance one (it makes me laugh when all the other Mii's look back to see what the heck I'm doing.)

(Maya Angelou)

#171868 - 01/19/09 12:54 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I love watching the other Mii's looking at me. That is why this whole thing is so much fun. I feel encouraged by these strangers!

I have done the running and hula hoops (is the hula hoop in the aerobic one?). I hate aerobics! But, yes, I do try and do them all. I don't think I have earned the dancing one yet. Maybe I should work out more so that I can try that out. I wouldn't mind not looking 5 months pregnant, either. smile

I must admit, sometimes when I am running, I want to reach out and slap that guy that keeps turning around and smiling at me. I just want to stop!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#171875 - 01/19/09 02:39 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Anno]
Eagle Heart Offline

Originally Posted By: Anno
I must admit, sometimes when I am running, I want to reach out and slap that guy that keeps turning around and smiling at me. I just want to stop!

Or tell that cute personal trainer to learn some new words?

(Maya Angelou)

#171880 - 01/19/09 07:34 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
This is amazing. I have never heard of this Wii, here in the backwoods. Do you actually work up a sweat like in a real gym?

#171881 - 01/19/09 07:34 AM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Eagle Heart]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
This is amazing. I have never heard of this Wii, here in the backwoods. Do you actually work up a sweat like in a real gym?

#171924 - 01/19/09 04:04 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Edelweiss3]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
EAGLE PM ME AS I GET LOST IN AMOUNST 20 MII AND CAN'T FIND THE OTHER ODD ONE OUT AND THEN THEY CHANGE HAIRCLOER AND HAVE LOOK ALIKES LOL.

Sorry caps

GAGLE yes pm the trick lol/.

#171925 - 01/19/09 04:06 PM Re: Wii Fit [Re: Edelweiss3]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Originally Posted By: Edelweiss3

lol well i am so unfit that i do work up a sweet in a warm house, or it saves me putting the heating on earlie evening.

BOXING lol L beats me but maybee thats becouse 9i so unfit and him so hyper OR becouse i can't hit his mii lol.

but yes ew you do work up a sweet AND get out of puff lol. especialie when running or jumping over logs in family tranning mat!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved