The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#169164 - 12/28/08 01:26 PM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: chickadee]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Way kewl...sound gorgeous Chick!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#169236 - 12/29/08 12:19 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Mama Red]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
you also chose well tooo merideath.

you surprised myself and P with a pice and at that time it fitten with us the stines and the little silver pice in it too. Don't know if you rembered making it but i thought it appropriate and accurite.

#169237 - 12/29/08 12:24 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
wisdome and LIFE.

one of first stones i was ever drawen too was of an opel, it was my mums but what i saw was its coulers reflected on the car roof (from inside) i was amased, you know those little periods of wonder. Anyway i asked what was making that couler on the inside of the car and she told me her opel and dimond ring, then promised me it for my 18th, she keept her promise and today opel and moonstone my two favourite gems, i have others too lol smile

iv done healing and christal lay outs and candles for spacific purpises, iv been told afterwards from the people i was focusing on that they knew and it helped with the circumstanse.

isen't it a fasinating area!
I just wqanna encourage and support you on looking into this for yourself, if you have anything incitfull or personal you wanna share on this then id love to hear about it, if you would't mind.

#169252 - 12/29/08 01:10 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: celtic_flame]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
That would be great Celtic. I don't know why I haven't noticed this before. Too much distraction and too much hearing from some churches how evil this was*. Hello?... Who created the stones to begin with? I think this makes God even more awesome!

Isn't it fascinating Eagle? These stones have magnetic vibrational frequencies and they effect your aura and cleanse and energize your body. In fact, the first time I held one, I felt like a slight pulse coming from the stone. Then I realized, that's the vibrations! Cool!

I think we are blessed to have you here Meredith, not only are your designs exquisit, the designs are from your heart, I can tell by looking at them. Plus the stones! We are lucky!

*Not all churches I have gone to had that kind of attitude, I really want to make that clear.

Cheers,
Cathi

#169278 - 12/29/08 01:49 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Wisdom&Life Offline

BTW Celtic, I too was so fascinated by the opal when I was a young girl. I remember how neat it was to see the tiny sparklies in them and how the color would slightly change when shifting it around a bit.

Another thing, I have an 8 year old cousin who loves stones. She wrapped some so lovingly in some beautiful material and gave it to my dad so he could get better. Her and her younger sister love my dad, their Uncle Jimmy, so much. Another bit of synchronicity there with my family.

Cheers,
Cathi

#169354 - 12/29/08 05:02 PM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I really didn't know that gemstones could do so much. How very intriguing and interesting. I think I'm going to do some research on them also. I have always felt we were connected to the earth and skies so this just fits right in.

Thanks for posting all of you.
www.tidedancer.com

#169385 - 12/30/08 03:03 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Sandpiper]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Chickadee, yes, the pink ribbon items are still here:
http://members.tripod.com/meredithbead-ivil/id20.html

Sorry I haven't been answering in a timely manner. Third day of migraine and it's hard to think.

Celtic, I chose that necklace for your wedding because it jumped out at me from all my pieces. It just seemed to be the right one. Yes, of course I remember it!

Cathi, thanks so much for your kind words. I went to the website you recommended. I was surprised to see lapis recommended for migraines, as I haven't read that anywhere before. Not in any of my books. But I decided to make several lapis earrings, just in case. Alas and alack, the only cure for migraines is decapitation, too messy for my current state of mind.

Poet and essayist

#169389 - 12/30/08 03:59 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: meredithbead]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Sandpiper, I believe we are connected to the earth too. Even in the Bible this is mentioned. We are all organic material when it comes down to it after all.

Meredith, I am so sorry you have had to suffer from this migraine. Myself, it is the only pain I cannot tolerate. But decapitation is a bit much, LOL! I never knew that about the lapis either. What a great idea, I want to order a pair when you are done.

In Greece when I was growing up, I use to collect rocks because they were so beautiful when the water at the beach would wash them. I never realized how drawn I was to them all these years. I have some rocks from the Island of Patmos. There is this one beach with the waves and it is not a sandy beach, it is full of rocks. These rocks are unique and I did take some. They are in a candle scape I have in my house.

Hope you feel better Meredith!

Cheers,
Cathi

#169957 - 01/04/09 04:11 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Yippee, I received my order today Meredith.

The timing was right because my day started off in a depressing note big time.

I don't know if this is mind over matter or what, after I put the bracelets on, I started feeling better. Hematite is the one that is suppose to soak up the negative energy from you.

I am like a kid with a new toy now!

#169959 - 01/04/09 04:53 AM Re: Gemstone Healing [Re: Wisdom&Life]
seek Offline

Loc: mother earth
i have loved rocks my entire life.

on new year's day, i went into a village with the intention of buying a new stone of some kind. i thought a crystal. i ended up getting a moonstone ring. it is beautiful. i was drawn to it, and read the metaphysical properties in the store (they had a reference book) and was even more convinced i needed the stone. it has worked very well for me. i love it.

it cost the same amount a therapy session would have cost.
be well,
and all manner
of thing
shall be well.

dame julian of norwich - 14th century - mystic

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved